Control the Throne

I go and smash your head open on the wall, while I eat Kyogre, Blaiziken, and Ho-Oh. And the throne is mine! Mwah ha ha.

ho-oh burned Yoshimonsta tongue, now try and eat someone, I put Yoshimonsta through a Poke'mon center and everyone eaten was revived and surgically removed from his body

I restore myself and take my body back, besides I befriended ho-oh, but wait didn't I catch......curse you kyogre! get back here!!!
I chase after kyogre, leaving throne

How do you steal something I don't have?

I continue to sit on the throne.

true, does the throne even come with any subjects? or royalty, or ANYTHING? but it looks nice so oh well...

I get up and take your mask off causing you to panic and run off a cliff,I then sit on the throne.

I throw my mask at you and it hits you in the face. YOu fall into a lake and drown. I take the throne.

I revive myself and and comand my Fell Beast to eat you,wich it does,I then sit back on the throne.

Your fell beast just happens to be a vegetarian and spits me back out. I push you off the throne and lock youin a black hole.

I escape my black hole and emit fire from my sword,burning you,I then sit on the throne.

I shout at you until you get board and got to make a cup of tea. I then steal the throne and throw it and myself into the black hole.

I use the force to bring just the throne to me,I then sit on the throne.

I throw an Angry Bird at you. You disappear, the no. 5000 appears above your head in green. I jump on the throne.

Back