Control the Throne

* Panda runs over GP with another truck, loads the throne in the back, and flies the truck away.

Bowser45 uses a fire attack and blows Panda out of the sky then sits on the throne.

I stab you from behind, and leave you to bleed to death. Then I use your blood to poison Dr. Turnip, killing him in the next few days. I then take a gun and rapidly shoot Bowser45 until he dies

I revive myself, pick Radagast the Brown up,throw him off the throne, and then i put the throne on airplane and fly away while sitting on the throne.

I grab my staff, pick myself up off the ground, and call in InfectedShroom, who uses the power of the dead to deactivate the plane. The plane crashes to the ground, and I sit on the throne.

i get up from the crash and freeze Radagast with an ice attack then i sit on the throne after building an indestructable wall around me and the throne

I summon the power within me and eat the Shroom and eat Radagast the Brown and own the throne for my self. I enchant myself and put GP in a time lock and knock bowser 45 into his shell. Eternally. I teleport into the walls myself to get a sample of the metal before I leave.

Bowser45 said:
Bowser45 uses a fire attack and blows Panda out of the sky then sits on the throne.
*Crashes on Yoshimonsta, knocking him out. I take the throne and teleport to the other side of the planet*

Pandapowah said:
Bowser45 said:
*Crashes on Yoshimonsta, knocking him out. I take the throne and teleport to the other side of the planet*
Weegee finds Panda, turns super-saiyan, beats him up, takes the throne and creates an impassable force-field around the throne. :lol:

goweegee88 said:
Pandapowah said:
Bowser45 said:
Weegee finds Panda, turns super-saiyan, beats him up, takes the throne and creates an impassable force-field around the throne. :lol:
Don't make me laugh. You are a fool. I am the true Super Saiyan.

^

Weegee does hypnosis on Myers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFpgM30J4Sgand tells him to destroy Mario, and so he leaves the throne and I regain it......ONCE..............AGAIN!

i crawl out of my shell, jump on goweegee88 choke him to death and then i put a breathing mask on,throw the throne into the ocean.and then i swim down to it and sit on it.

Ohhhhhh......but Weegee FOLLOWS Bowser and uses a starman, feather, and yoshi and gets the throne from Bowser! YESSSSS!!! Weegee wins! I win the jackpot! Gimme jackpot, gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme.........oh, wait......there was no prize money part of this game. GRRRRRRR! :mad: So anyway, I have the throne......who will try and take it now?

I smack goweegee88(after surviving his puny attack) across the universe pick up his body throw it into my lava pit and retake the throne for myself.

^^^

Weegee revives himself, goes super saiyan again, and beats up bowser! And THEN takes his rightful place on the throne. :D

*sighs* I beat weegee till he dies,then I take my place on the throne forever,i now always rule the throne I WIN no matter what anyone else says.REPEAT I RULE THE THRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowser45 said:
i get up from the crash and freeze Radagast with an ice attack then i sit on the throne after building an indestructable wall around me and the throne

I actually control Ice with my Wizard Powers. And please, call me Neptune.

I kill bowser45 and take over the throne.

I revive myself,pick up a golf club,KO Neptune and sit on the throne.

Hehehehe. You're lucky I still have this band on my forehead. Otherwise I would destroy the planet. But now I will kill you.

* GP crushes Bowser45's windpipe and sits on the throne.

Back