Control the Throne

soniccity08 said:
I shoot Bane with a old styled cannon and take over the throne!

I don't HAVE the throne, just because I'm locked in the throne room, doesn't mean I have the throne. Besides, I passed the throne when I returned from collecting my undetermined prize.

Why would you cut the trone in half?
*Iggy Koopa steals both halves of the trone and puts them in his invisible minecraft backpack*

[me=Neptune]prepares the item for action.[/me]

This is going to be the greatest thing in the history of the wiki world.

I take the two halves and made them into 2 THRONES!
I pick up the first throne and smash LN1's face with it. (So that one broke)
And sat on the other throne.

I chop the current throne in half, and put the two halves together to make a whole, then I place the hole on the ground.

Game over.

k so now picture this. After I destroy the throne in one of the greatest riddles of all time, I soon return to Bowserpedia, where my destructive weapon is in place. I create a time gridlock, stopping all time, and preventing anything from entering the time period. Time stops in a fashion similar to the PMD2/3 storyline, in which no winds blow, the sun never rises, it turns into a desolate wasteland. Since time has completely stopped, and the previous gridlocks laid down on this planet were broken, the Sysop Tower and the related items fall into the ocean over which it lay, and plunges so hard that it causes a tsunami, utterly destroying New Wikisberg and the government that stands in New Wikisberg. Prime Minister Porplemontage is killed in the relating incidents, along with several of the sysops and bureaucrats of the Mario Wiki. Meanwhile, I cause massive rockslides and explosions, cutting off all major escape routes out of the Mario Wiki. With all this in place, most of the cities start to panic, and riots ensue across the regions. Those who were outside of the Mario wiki at the time who live in the Mario wiki cause panic in the major cities they are in.

I now enter the Mario Wiki. With many of my accomplices, we release thousands of spammers and trolls from the Spam Realm, We occupy the Sysop Tower, pillaging and killing the remaining sysops and bureaucrats who are still alive after the crash. We destroy every single transporter out of the Mario Wiki, bar one that transports to the Sysop Tower and Sky City (no longer in the sky, har har). Soon, ultimate control belongs to me. We destroy ever statue, every port, every ship, every plane, every car, every train, every subway. There is no way in, no way out. The wiki is under my control.

Take back your wiki, MarioWiki.

Mysterious voice: HOLD EVERYTHING!

*man walks out*

220px-HeathJoker.png

Joker: Who's this guy? Yeah, you with the mask! You think you can just stroll into Gotham and take my place? I'm more of a criminal than you'll ever be.

Bane: Who's this clown?

Joker: Is that Darth Vader or Sean Connery?

Bane: I would advise that you keep your mouth shut, or you'll have a mask like me.

Joker: *laughs* Oh, you're so intimidating.

Bane: ...

Joker: *pulls out knife* You wanna know how I got these scars?

Bane: I'd love to. *approaches Joker* But I'm afraid you should worry more about the scars you're about to get

Joker: *laughs*

6885206578_f2d92e3dec_z.jpg

I think Bane would win. He has more men, he's much stronger, and he managed to take over the whole city, while the Joker has less men, has to fight with guns and knives, and only managed to cause minor chaos in Gotham.

Still, both were as epic as each other.

Shot her nine times bro.

She definitely dead. We put her body in the dumpster, after we sliced it up good.

On the bright side, there won't be any horrible princess diaries sequels anymore.

Back