Control the Throne

Or so you think.
The moment I knew you'd open it. I threw my emergency escape illusion bomb. The bomb brought me unharmed right behind you, and made me invisible. It also created the illusion that I really fell down. I manipulate your arms so you cut yourself with your own weapons. This has got to be humilliating. Killed by yourself. Preparing with my emergency wings and another emergency escape illusion bomb, I press all buttons and destroy them. Thrones are delicious.

LN1 is too logical and he is blown by Brainiac for his logic. I take the Throne out of his distingrated body

I believe you already used it therefore, you're dead and your post comes from an alternate universe

Actually, your panda wouldn't have helped. I used an emergency escape illusion bomb. It's so fast, not even the fastest panda can do a thing. Throw bomb at around my feet, explosion gets me out of trouble in fractions of trilliseconds, and leaves an illusion that I died. And your panda is no match against me 1-on-1 regardless of what he tries. So I still killed you with your own chainsaws, and I still have the throne.

LN1 said:
No, no sir. I didn't just bring one. What sane person would do that?
So all I said did happen.
But you didn't mention having multiple, therefore your argument is invalid

LN1 said:
Or so you think.
The moment I knew you'd open it. I threw my emergency escape illusion bomb. The bomb brought me unharmed right behind you, and made me invisible. It also created the illusion that I really fell down. I manipulate your arms so you cut yourself with your own weapons. This has got to be humilliating. Killed by yourself. Preparing with my emergency wings and another emergency escape illusion bomb, I press all buttons and destroy them. Thrones are delicious.
Yeah, make of the bolded as you should. If I said as you will, you would wrong on purpose, so you'll do it the way you should.

But you said you pressed all the buttons and destroyed them. Therefore, you blew up the bomb in your face and you died

I don't know how you got that statement from that. I had emergency wings in case of trapdoors, and a supply of emergency escape illusion bombs, and if I do run out of them, the Dead Ringer(if you get hit, damage gets reduced, produces a fake death, fully invisible). There were only 8 buttons, there was no way I'd die from that. That, and the fact I still killed you before you could do anything.

While LN1 is still talking about how I can't comprehend the power of his logic, I steal the throne and replace it with an electrified recliner throne

Yeah, that doesn't work because my post makes sense, just that you didn't take the time to read it. You lose points and your next move is guaranteed to lose for being a scientist and not taking the time to carefully read a not very long post.

TL;DR: No matter what you do next, you lose, and you should not be scientist for not reading not long posts.

LN1 said:
Your butt magically explodes on yourself and you die. Then it goes back to where it was beforet that magical appearance.
Got a 1-up... Suck it!

Disguised as another Lakitu, I fished the throne away.
THRONE GET

I'm too heavy for any of you to even be capable of moving me a milimeter(don't goddamn care if it's spelled wrong, you get the point), let alone carry me all the way out. So yeah, I'm still there, while you guys struggle with no hope to stop carrying me. Also, disguises don't work that way. You disguise to look like something. If you wanna be something, transform. So yeah, it's still with me.

Back