Control the Throne

I fart on you,you die because its so strong , i then jump on the throne

throne get

The throne falls over for no reason whatsoever, and randomly blasts off into space. I get a 1-UP, then sit on a recliner.

Recliner Get.

The throne crashes to a planet I happen to be in and the impact killed SupahMario25. I followed the explosion and found the throne.
THRONE GET

I revived using a 1-up mushroom, and then rolled over you using a rock mushroom

THRONE GET

(btw it's a starman, not a power star...)

Hehe, I send another lava wave! Everyone dies except for me and PandaPowah, because we wear lava-resistent suits

Well, it was a nice time in the Dead Zone. But it's time to go back for throne shenanigans. Bye to Steve, Bob, and Smasher, I passed a great time in the Dead Zone. I brought my jetpack, and avoid lava, before entering the Pyro's suit. Don't ask how I got one. Well, your suits resist lava, but can they resist a helicopter kick and 20 stickybombs that are going to be detonated very close to you. No? I knew that. Whether you survived them or not is not my problem, but your suit didn't and you die. The indestructible throne goes to me.

I let Bowser Jr. create a magic soup-thingy just like he did in NSMB and then fire a fireball from my magic wand to LN1.

Throne get

iggykoopa said:
I let Bowser Jr. create a magic soup-thingy just like he did in NSMB and then fire a fireball from my magic wand to LN1.

Throne get
Pyro(TF2 class)'s suit is fire-proof. Pyros can't receive afterburn damage.
Pfft. The chocolate beam has no effect on me. I've stated my reasons.(It's because I'm already somewhat chocolate, poisonous one at that)
Only you can prevent forest fires. You did not, so your reward was taken away and given back to me. The reward was the throne.

Buu make you dead.

* Super Buu fires the Human Extinction Attack

Everyone is dead. Only I remain. I turn the throne to chocolate and eat it.

Game over.

I summon a torrent of hot, melted chocolate upon you. After the torrent has washed up all there is left is LN1 immobilized and covered in hardened chocolate and the throne.
I invite Majin Buu/RandomGuy for some hot chocolate, made by melting LN1.

THRONE GET

Pandapowah said:
I summon a torrent of hot, melted chocolate upon you. After the torrent has washed up all there is left is LN1 immobilized and covered in hardened chocolate and the throne.
I invite Majin Buu/RandomGuy for some hot chocolate, made by melting LN1.

THRONE GET

I call Rosalina and reset the world.. But this time I own the throne.

Throne Get

I go back in time and kill Rosalina. Therefore, Boidoh suicides from despair. Now, let's enjoy that hot chocolate

Back