Control the Throne

what has this game gone too

it used to be cool with tons of people squabbling over the throne

and now you guys just sit here and argue over marshmellows and try to destroy the throne and blah blah blah

Javelin's NOSTALGIA RANT puts everyone to sleep!

Javelin absconds with the throne!

Oh hell no. (I didn't sleep, I have Insomnia ability).
I use the strongest trampoline ever, which rockets me fairly close to Mars, but I still get down to Earth, and impact directly on you, wearing my Spike Shield Badge in case you had a
pointy object pointing upwards. The impact damages you a lot. Now if you'll excuse me, this throne is mine as of the moment.
[me=LN1]escapes to a very far place.[/me]

LN1 said:
I use the strongest trampoline ever, which rockets me fairly close to Mars, but I still get down to Earth, and impact directly on you, wearing my Spike Shield Badge in case you had a
pointy object pointing upwards. The impact damages you a lot. Now if you'll excuse me, this throne is mine as of the moment.
[me=LN1]escapes to a very far place.[/me]

How did the throne get out of the Underwhere?

*Throne Keep

Too bad you didn't escape before the Mechas got destroyed and exploded. The explosion kills you but luckily sends the throne flying without a scratch.
The throne lands near me without harming me in any way. I dust the throne and sit on it.
THRONE GET

But, what you don't know is that in this situation I transformed into the throne so I went unharmed, and since the impact didn't kill you, I return to normal, grab you regardless of how heavy you are, and use you as a human sacrifice for the volcano/throne god, so I get one for the sacrifice. The other throne took my place, and recieved the "death"(it's an inanimate object, it got destroyed, not killed, but I say death because)

In the volcano, I defeated the Volcano God in a battle and took his power and title. I return and push you off the throne. I then summoned a powerful gush of magma from the ground you are standing on and burn you to the bone. I take your remains and decorate the throne with it.
THRONE GET

LN1 said:
I use the strongest trampoline ever, which rockets me fairly close to Mars, but I still get down to Earth
you do realize that's physically IMPOSSIBLE

and so therefore i kept the throne and the rest of this is just silly shenanigans from a doomed timeline.

Technology from some other intelligent life form that is more advanced than ours so a fair amount of stuff we can imagine is possible.
This piece of it is a strong trampoline that can take me close to the end of the Earth's gravity pull, but not enough so I would get out of it. Something makes me go faster down, and I fall on you. The impact damages you a lot. I live by another piece of technology I didn't mention. It's a one-use shield. So long as it isn't way too powerful, I can survive some strong stuff, like the impact.

^ Chuck Norris cant be caught. Only he catches you. ( btw I'm not a fan of Chuck Norris jokes...)

I slice through LN1 and his sheild with a katana, then freeze in midair while LN1 splits in half. I take the throne and teleport away from LN1's corpse.

I unleash WitF on a giant HD iPad3, everyone gasps at shock, except for me since I was looking at Warioware Wario who isn't as ugly. THRONE WAAA

You happen to be standing on my trapdoor :P
*pulls lever*
You fall in an endless abyss and the trapdoor is shut and cannot be opened or destroyed.

THRONE GET

Back