Control the Throne

Fortunately I had the effects of the Propeller Mushroom at that time, and only lose the power-up form. With that I knock you and your army down via the use of a Pow Block, and set up a protective barrier around the throne and the Toads. :P

We dug underneath, killing you from the inside outwards. Then we take the throne and all of our treasure. The treasure has been taken to the well armed fortress of Bowserpedia Keep, where no one shall enter without permission from me.

Unfortunately, the Bowserpedia Keep has a secret tunnel that I found and stuck a stack of Bob-Ombs in a horse with magical powers that you all wanted the King to see, therefor placing the horse with lit fuse and stack o' million Bob-Ombs in the throne room with the vulnerable previous throne owner. The fuse burned and exploded all one million Bob-Ombs and the previous throne owner. I now own throne. (Also: The throne is invincible!)

THRONE GET! :posh:

However, I pull a subspace cannon from Bowser's hands and shoots you with it. Now you're caught in the subspace and I get...
THRONE GET!

Baja said:
However, I pull a subspace cannon from Bowser's hands and shoots you with it. Now you're caught in the subspace and I get...
THRONE GET!

Oi. Stop with the throne get.

Baja said:
Unfortunately, the Bowserpedia Keep has a secret tunnel that I found and stuck a stack of Bob-Ombs in a horse with magical powers that you all wanted the King to see, therefor placing the horse with lit fuse and stack o' million Bob-Ombs in the throne room with the vulnerable previous throne owner. The fuse burned and exploded all one million Bob-Ombs and the previous throne owner. I now own throne. (Also: The throne is invincible!)

THRONE GET! :posh:

There is no "secret tunnel." I built the keep, and I maintain checks in every single crevice of the keep each Tuesday and Saturday. And I do them myself.

You're probably thinking of the Bloodlust castle. That one has a secret tunnel. It recently blew up though...

Oh, I believe you stole the Bloodlust castle's throne instead.

As of the status of the throne, the castle which holds the throne (or the tower) is impenetratable. Did I not mention the thousands of clones I have standing outside? And they are Clones of me, literally clones, down to every last detail, of course lacking a major part of my concious mind, which is free will. And since I am epically hard to beat, thus are the clones.

Oh, and I'm trained in judo, karate, and any other form of martial arts. And, well, so are my clones.

Ah, but my Presto-Change-o Magic swapped the two fortresses and therefor, I stole the Bowserpedia throne.

Throne Get! (Again)

Ah, but I rigged a Deluxe package of bob-ombs, courtesy of Big Bob-Omb Incorporated, and you blew up. I'm sorry.

I control the throne! (No "Throne Get!" there, be happy. And I wasn't the only one doing it, y'know)

I'm giant-sized in case you forgot, your Deluxe Package of Bob-ombs didn't explode anyways. Besides, the bombs are the ones that are supposed to blow up, not me. The explosion impact and fire should deal damage, but they do nothing now, because I have anti-explosion boots, which makes the effect apply to the entire body. I now crush you with my bare hands.

Baja said:
Ah, but I rigged a Deluxe package of bob-ombs, courtesy of Big Bob-Omb Incorporated, and you blew up. I'm sorry.

I control the throne! (No "Throne Get!" there, be happy. And I wasn't the only one doing it, y'know)

Everyone stopped, after I said "It's getting old."

LN1 said:
You thought a weak subspace which was about the size of my thumb would do anything to me.
For that I'll smash you and the fortress you reside in.

Oh, and Neptune. I don't care the million clones you have. I can stomp 10,000 of you now.
comeatmebro(metaphor).jpg

You should. You honestly don't know that I pretty much have no weakness, bar one. I perfect the exact technique I already did, but with twice as many clones as I did before, each of them ready to switch the castles back the way they came.

At Neptune99(or whatever):I've battled armies with absolutely no weaknesses before, 3 of them beaten. They were at least 1020 times bigger than yours. You may fail to recognize it, but even at normal size I can beat you in a somewhat fair fight. Key word: somewhat. It's kind of cheating to clone yourself you know. I'm not in a castle/base/fortress/keep/citadel/whatever, so switching them doesn't affect me. Come on, let's have a fair fight for the throne. And with fair I mean fair. Only one weapon. It must be classified level 4 or lower as of this era. Typos and grammar don't matter that much. 1v1. No external assistance, including GP and your god knows how many clones. Final Destination. If you don't abide by the rules, you lose. Simple, quick, easy.

Actually cloning is one of my many techniques that have been confirmed on Userpedia. In fact I didn't even come up with the idea, it was Ultima Bahamut who came up with the idea of me multiplying myself. He was going to put it in his comic Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges, before he retired from the wikis.

And for goodness sake, I'm allowed to be godmoddy, I mean, I'm the reason that rule was created in the first place. I've been on this wiki since early 2007, and until you've been on a wiki for as long as I have, you can't possibly defeat me in what you call a "fair fight." I was the guy who started what was known as the Bowserpedia Wars (which was a fight for my own wiki, where I made the rules, and a couple of users decided that they didn't like the rules that I created, yes I'm still pissed about that war). So I'm sorry if I may seem quite competitive at times, but when you've had to pretty much fight for most of the stuff that you believe in on this wiki, you're bound to get even a little competitive.

But I'll be kind here. Since we barely know each other, as I can see, I'll try and tone it down. Also, there are no rules, bar one - Don't say "Throne Get."

Look, my point is, that I've already used multiplication before, I'm rather competitive due to the many stressful years I've spent fighting over shit loads of stuff, and I'm gonna try to tone down my angry, competitive nature.

So there's no need to give up. You might even be smarter and stronger than me in real life, mainly due to all the day dreaming I did as a kid, because of my autism.

Let's just stand up, brush our legs off, and carry on with the game.

Back