Control the Throne

red__s_hat_on_pikachu_by_sailorusagichan-d3ia9rg.jpg

Throne get.

I send out a Dugtrio and have it's Arena Trap ability trap everybody. Then I send out an Alakazam and have it use Psychic to lift up the throne and give it to me.

Throne get, and nobody can get past my Pokemon.

inb4somebodysaysthattheydon'tplaypokemon

Dugtrio has no feet.

Throne keep.

LuigiNo.1 said:
@PokemonTrainerRed: I hypnotize you to release your Pikachu, and I capture it for myself since it's now wild.

I sue you for copyright infringement and win the throne after an exhaustive series of court sessions.

Throne get.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
If he's dead, he cannot be dead

I step on you. You become squished~

Throne get.

The throne is not Smasher's as I had won it in court, so you stole my property. Judge Judy personally comes by and takes it from you, returning it back to me, and then puts you in prison for murder.

Judge+Judy.jpg

Throne get.

I come to your house and beat you up with a fish. I am imprisoned by Judge Judy, but I swiped the throne when she wasn't looking. I then escape jail with the throne.

Throne get.

Chance Time!

Left Block: Smasher
Middle Block: Throne with arrow pointing to the right.
Right Block: Me.

Smasher must give K.B. one throne.

Throne get.

Judge Joe Brown is strategically located outside the jail to intercept you and return the throne to me.

judge_joe_brown-show.jpg

JUSTICE

Throne get.

Kick Buttowski said:
Kick Buttowski said:

Chance Time!

Left Block: Hypnotoad
Middle Block: Throne with arrow pointing to the right.
Right Block: Me.

Hypnotoad must give K.B. one throne.

Throne get.

Yes, I give KB one throne. King Bowser. He gives it back to me for safe-keeping as I'm a Magikoopa as my part-time job.

FE_AntonBishop.png

Throne get.

I use the Sneaky Parasol to disguise myself as Peach so Bowser will kidnap me. Then I knock one of the guards unconsious and disguise myself as him. I find the throne and take a warp pipe back to the Mushroom Kingdom and take another warp pipe back to Mellowbrook.

Throne get.

Kick Buttowski said:
I use the Sneaky Parasol to disguise myself as Peach so Bowser will kidnap me. Then I knock one of the guards unconsious and disguise myself as him. I find the throne and take a warp pipe back to the Mushroom Kingdom and take another warp pipe back to Mellowbrook.

Throne get.

A sequel to the game is released, and the throne is returned.

Throne get.

Back