Control the Throne

LuigiNo.1 said:
The first one took away your awesomeness shields. This time, your awesomeness won't save you, 'cause I drained it before this wtf boom right now:

Throne get.

Who said there was a shield? I can survive that whenever I wan. Because I'm awesome like that.

Throne keep. And yes, I ignore the last 5 posts to keep the throne.

I use my awesome powers to destroy you, and then I take the throne, and put it in our secret hideout that is impossible to find.

Throne Share.

KoopaTroop said:
I make my own throne.
Throne get.

Against the rules.

Lakituthequick said:
Toad85 said:
DANG IT I GOT STUCK BEHIND THE GUY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING WITH.
Because I dont't know what your talking about, I do the following with Epic Nitwit. I open a cage filled with mice, you are afraid of them and you beat it. Throne free for me.

It doesn't work that way. Even if you got me of the throne, my friends would have stopped you.

Throne Keep.

Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
Because I dont't know what your talking about, I do the following with Epic Nitwit. I open a cage filled with mice, you are afraid of them and you beat it. Throne free for me.

It doesn't work that way. Even if you got me of the throne, my friends would have stopped you.

Throne Keep.
Why not? Mice aren't against the rules. As long as you get the throne it doesn't matter how. I'm already killed twice, so...

And now a third time thanks to my army of Yoshis I got from my secret military base on Yoshi's Island (doh!).

Throne Get

Then they Break you into 2 million and 1 pieces and I eat the final piece so there is no little piece left for you to regenerate from.

Throne Keep.

Lakituthequick said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:

Throne Keep.
Why not? Mice aren't against the rules. As long as you get the throne it doesn't matter how. I'm already killed twice, so...

I never said that mice are against the rules, I was saying that even if you did take me down, there would still be 3 more people on the throne, who would get rid of you, and save me.

Throne Keep.

person 1 toke 2 of the throne, 3 did that with 2, you did that with 3 and I made you fled by mice, so... Lets continue by Cell... I press another secret button which opens a giant trapdoor under the feet of the GalacticPeteys and you with a lava pool under it, we see a "Cell tried to swim in lava" message onscreen, and I take the throne. Trapdoors don't work on me, since I'm a Lakitu.

Cell said:
Each one of the pieces inside each Yoshi and you regenerates, thus making 2 million and 1 GalacticPeteys.

But they are tiny GalacticPeteys that are slowly getting digested.

Throne Keep.

Back