Control the Throne

Dryite said:
You can't crush me because my turban is invincible, I said that already.
Throne keep.

You're a mushroom. I ate you. Remember?

Throne Keep.

My turban grows back around my head and sprout arms and legs. I run up the stairs and throw you into that door over there that leads to oblivion.
Throne get.

I destroy all of you with a laser blast from my Top Hat shaped space ship
Throne get

I return from Oblivion as an Oblivion Beast, and I suck the planet into the gigantic hole that once was my body. Technically from now on, I keep the throne, no matter who is sitting on it.

Throne keep.

I create myself again and I take the magic paintbrush out of my log and cover you with goop that burns your flesh.
Throne get.

I use my Magical Pocket Watch to go back and time and kill you before you were able to suck up the throne
Throne get

Dryite said:
I create myself again and I take the magic paintbrush out of my log and cover you with goop that burns your flesh.
Throne get.

I don't have flesh. And the planet is inside me, so I will always possess the throne, no matter what precautions you take.

And, Goomba's Shoe, you're too late to catch me and I stll suck up the planet.

Throne keep for eternity.

Toad85 said:
Dryite said:
Throne get.

I don't have flesh. And the planet is inside me, so I will always possess the throne, no matter what precautions you take.

Toad i went back in time to before you sucked up the planet and i killed you.
Throne keep

Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Dryite said:
Throne get.

Toad i went back in time to before you sucked up the planet and i killed you.
Throne keep

I said that you arrived in time, but were too late to stop Dr. Shroom from destroying me. Throne Keep.

I use my Magical Pocket Watch to steal the throne and flee to another universe 30 seconds before you suck up the world
Throne get

I'm not sitting on any throne. I swallowed the planet, remember? I'm literally a black hole. You can't destroy a black hole. You are inside of me.

Throne Keep, but also Throne Lose at the same time.

Toad85 said:
I'm not sitting on any throne. I swallowed the planet, remember? I'm literally a black hole. You can't destroy a black hole. You are inside of me.

Throne Keep, but also Throne Lose at the same time.
Thats why i took the throne to another universe 30 seconds prior to you sucking up this universe ]
Throne keep

How can you leave the universe? That's why it's called a universe. Now, if you had said another dimention, that would be different.

Throne keep for error

alright i use my magical pocket watch to go back in time steal the throne and go to another dimention exactly 1 second before you suck up this universe
Throne get

Dr. Mario said:
I steal your spaceship and crash into you.

Throne get.
Ummm im not in space im in a whole new world i think you should read the other posts
Throne keep

Dr. Mario said:
Dr. Mario said:
I go into your whole new world and steal your spaceship and crash into you.

Throne get.
Fixed.
Wait how is that when you are trapped inside of Toad85 and im the only person who knows how to enter this world

The black hole caused by remains rips apart the fabric of space-time. It destroys all other dimentions, as well as the one you are in. A new dimention is created that contains a replica throne. A reborn me is now in control of it.

Throne get.

Back