Control the Throne

I steal the throne and go to a room that only I can acsess. And then I sit on it.

THRONE ACQUIRED!

I'm watching your Throne Fights in the cinema.

Throne Seen.

I burn you with Pyrogenism, you burst into flames, therefore you get killed, and then explode.

Throne get with fire

I fight fire with fire.

This gets me absolutely nowhere, however.

I throw gasoline on you, get Dyego's flames, throw in you, throw you in flames in an abyss, give you a Ztar. (BTW, once I got a virus from a site called Gameztar, now I know why is it called like that)

I throw the throne up and sit on it while in the air. Thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrone get.

But it crashes back to earth and you die!
I sit on the mangled throne!

I use my reversing powers, once again, to go in the past to take the throne. Then I go further in the past so that whoever's competing against me for the throne wouldn't have even been born yet.

Throne get.

I have premonitions, so I'm the only one that knows of all this time loop thing, I get into the past, avoid everyone who knows me so there's no paradox, and I steal the throne and go to Far Far Away, which is very very veeeery far away.

Throne get

I get a premonition and know in where place and time you are, I have a sword fight with you, then I beat you and get the throne, then create a portal to go back in time. And the only way to know where I really am, is hovering in the spoiler
There's a trial, and people that has powers, in a very very past time. Guess what it is

Throne get

Back