Control the Throne

Look out! Thwomp!

The throne is mine. Every other one is a fake. And...you have a fortress?

Yes, and I changed the real throne with a bomb throne, so you are carrying a bomb throne! You exploded! The real throne is with me!

And whoever feels strong enough to come here for the throne, let's see if you can get through my army of Bowser Impostors! MWAHAHA *cough* Evil Laugh Evil Laugh

No problem. I just use my fire abilities to take them out. When that doesn't work, I would use an axe. Speaking of Axes, I use an Axe, and a trap door (they are called that even if it isn't a door) on the throne opens and you fall into the lava. I figure out how to change the throne so that the trap door doesn't open anymore then take it out of LED42's castle and place it in World D-4 and sit on it.

what's a thrown

Heh heh. Do you remember that Electriking was there, in World D-4? He somehow managed to put an electric trap there. And you placed the throne just where the trap was. So, you got electrified and I take the throne carefully. Now I am in an unknown location!

Thanks for catching me saying thrown instead of throne

Never heard of Electriking, but even if I was electrified, you wouldn't be able to take the throne without taking me off. Which, you didn't explain. So, that means I still have the throne (because I didn't fall for your trap).

But, you still haven't explain how I got off. And trap was referring to your post (though that could have been your attempt). In either case, I am in the secret location.

*Lands faced flat after LED42 takes the throne from the secret place*
*Gets up after LED42 has left*
Looks like I lost the throne. Maybe I should go back to World D-4 and check for the Electriking. I want proof of such of thing. And to take care of the other throne I saw in there. Probably Bowser's when he was there.
*Goes to World D-4*

I destroy the forcefield with psychic powers.

Afterwards, I blow up your brain with my psychic powers.

I sit on the throne.

I create and deploy the "deus ex machina" device! The device grabs the throne and places it behind an impenetrable force field behind me at all times. The device itself is indestructible, and is also time locked, so that nobody may travel through time to destroy the device

The throne is securely in my grasp, and nobody can possibly get it.

You forgot to make the force field as an sphere. It's actually a semi-sphere! I dig below the force field and grab the throne carefully. I have the throne again, and I'm in my castle; protected with a spherical and indestructible magnetic field! (with magnetic I mean if anyone gets near it, they'll stop as if they hit a wall)

MWAHA-- *cough* Ha.

LED42™ said:
You forgot to make the force field as an sphere. It's actually a semi-sphere! I dig below the force field and grab the throne carefully. I have the throne again, and I'm in my castle; protected with a spherical and indestructible magnetic field! (with magnetic I mean if anyone gets near it, they'll stop as if they hit a wall)

MWAHA-- *cough* Ha.
Who said it wasn't a sphere

Completely impenetrable - I think you missed that part.

Back