Control the Throne

Hoard of Koopa Troopas forget to take me of the throne, so I'm still sitting on it.

To get the chance to get pushed by me, which is an honor. And then, I sit on the throne.

Ow! That hurts! Do you mid getting off me? You're sitting on my throne, which I'm already sitting on.

I throw your popcorn away, you go after it, I sit on the throne

I put the throne on wheels, then let it roll into the sea. I collect what is left of the throne, and turn it into a new throne for me.

Thanks! You fixed my throne! Now I can sit on it again!

:bowser: crushes you because you sit on his throne, I defeat :bowser: with fireballs, I sit on the throne.

P.S. The toy throne is from :bowjr:

Shell dash is effective against Mario, and this is what I do.

Throne get.

You killed Mario? Bowser has just asked to see you for a promotion.
*I sit on the throne while you're getting promoted*

:yoshi: eats you, I sit on the throne.
(I'm not dead, I just use a 1UP Mushroom)

Hey, turns out I don't work for Bowser. I work for myself, and myself tells me I should kill Mario and waste him all of his lives. Hi there, throne!

I use the shell from Koopd Guy's Shell Dash to get infinite 1ups, and I don't care that Newton is sitting on the arm rest of the throne

Griffin4 said:
I use the shell from Koopd Guy's Shell Dash to get infinite 1ups, and I don't care that Newton is sitting on the arm rest of the throne
You're dead. You got a game over. You can't do that now you're dead.

I'm immune to the sackboy plushie.

I'm still sitting on the throne, with the plush having no effect on me.

What are you trying to do?

it's my best friend. the person the plushie is modeled after is on a different planet altogether, and i can't access them.

The throne is on the edge of a cliff, and the arm of the throne you're sitting is hanging off the edge.
I push you of the arm into the water.

Back