Control the Throne

THEN, I STAB YOU!

And then I take the throne.
And grab it and fling it at someone's phone. Then I sit on it.

I type "throne get" into my phone and apparently that gives me the throne. No explanation is given. I just have the throne from saying "throne get". That's how it works I guess.

I get a troll-destroying device that kills everyone posting in this thread, allowing me to get the throne.

You kill someone named "everyone posting in this thread, allowing me to get the throne." but me. :smug:

I teleport to the throne, and then teleport you and the throne so when I get it back, there is no user on it.

my very existence gives me complete control over the throne

it also ensures that the throne cannot be taken away from me, destroyed, and i cannot be destroyed or even cease to exist

ironically, my personal character is also a bowser :P

i'll send a few of my minions after the throne in about three posts from....NOW

I ask politely the person sitting on the throne to please let others sit on the throne as he has had his time. He proceeds to move and after he does so, I sit on the throne. ;) Sometimes you just need to ask haha!

I swap the throne with a non tangeable throne, and the previous owner falls through. I sit on the real throne a few feet away. It's now fitted with some more cushions.

It's actually just a picture of a throne on the wall. The REAL throne has been shrunk down into my pocket. It's in my own throne room now.

Back