Control the Throne

I stated earlier that I had like 4 lives left

Now I have 3

Rayquaza said:
Dinomic Duo said:
*eats oxygen mushroom doesn't exist and blows bomb-omb up on tower* you don't even know where it is or what it's made of.
*uses warp pipe to warp home* What warp pipe? There is no such thing in my world. Which begs the question of how you got here. Also the fact that if MegaMario is so big to reach the sky, he's too big to fit in the warp pipe
*sees Ultrathrone and sits down* Genius it's still in my world. You've never even saw it. You just tried to blow up my home with no regard for condition of the throne or where it is

Anything else? I'm getting tired of having to make these counterlaims so Ho-oh you have it
Then how'd you get into my world to steal it?

Dinomic Duo said:

Now I have 3

Rayquaza said:
Dinomic Duo said:
*eats oxygen mushroom doesn't exist and blows bomb-omb up on tower* you don't even know where it is or what it's made of.
*uses warp pipe to warp home* What warp pipe? There is no such thing in my world. Which begs the question of how you got here. Also the fact that if MegaMario is so big to reach the sky, he's too big to fit in the warp pipe
*sees Ultrathrone and sits down* Genius it's still in my world. You've never even saw it. You just tried to blow up my home with no regard for condition of the throne or where it is

Anything else? I'm getting tired of having to make these counterlaims so Ho-oh you have it
Hoopa!

Dinomic Duo said:

Now I have 3

Rayquaza said:
Dinomic Duo said:

I used Extremespeed. I traveled through space and traveled to your world, then traveled back carrying the throne

I destroy you with trivial information only I know about. The throne is mine, and I put a force field around it.
Please please please make Toy Story 3 reference

Condescending Wonka said:
I destroy you with trivial information only I know about. The throne is mine, and I put a force field around it.

Well I brought my dinosaur who eats force field dogs!.......

Rayquaza said:
Condescending Wonka said:

Well I brought my dinosaur who eats force field dogs!.......
How. Did. You. Know.
My mouth drops open and swallows everyone.

But who are the other 2?

Anyways, I leave the throne as is. Why have a throne when you can have a lounge chair?

Back