Control the Throne

I merely just bring over Wolf Man to maul the above user.

However, instead of just keeping the Throne I just push it into the bottomless pit that is over there.

I quit the game because of all the clichés and asterisks you guys are using as lame excuses to get the throne. But then I come back to play again and do something orginal to win the throne.

THRONE GET! :)

I call in an air raid to blow up Booman because he didn't get the friendly hint. The throne is unharmed/mine!

I see what you did there and don't summon Snape. I instead knock you off the throne by launching another air raid.

THRONE GET!

I have a friendly conversation with Mr. Sandman and he KO's you because he's bored. Throne is mine!

I gave Mr. Sandman a bunch of roses. Therefore, he knocks you out.

Once again, the throne is mine.

I destroy the evil mind controling roses and reverse the effect. Mr. Sandman KO's you and gives me the throne.

THRONE GET!

I grab Fawful's headgear and use it to hypnotize Mr. Sandman.

The throne, as always, is mine.

You guys have a tea party to celebrate you getting the throne. I pop out from under the table and make a mad dash for the thone. I jump onto it and knock it out a window while still sitting.

I pick up the snoring Mr. Sandman and throw him at you, knocking you out. I then take the throne.

Through the power of mathmatics, I prove your theory to be wrong. I get The Throne and a Nobel Prize for my breakthrough.

Back