Control the Throne

I point out that it's UNIJI'S Maid, not Ugozima's, so when you edit, I get the throne.

MINE!!

The Monoply Man said:
I point out that it's UNIJI'S Maid, not Ugozima's, so when you edit, I get the throne.

MINE!!
Since SMB didn't edit his post, the quoted post created a plot hole, which, right at the same nanosecond a person divides by zero, creates a massive black hole, sucking up everything...

Now we are in a place where it is just white beyond the horizon and elsewhere. Somehow, we manage to stand on nothing.

So I kick Ugozima in the groin and run so fast that I'm a little dot in the distance in under a minute...

Rake_Joke.png

I put 9 rakes in your path. You and your Gun-Ras are injured by said rakes, so the Throne is mine. :)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Rake_Joke.png

I put 9 rakes in your path. You and your Gun-Ras are injured by said rakes, so the Throne is mine. :)

Too late...

I replaced your old rakes with modern rakes!

So now they're rendered near useless.

Zilch of the Rebellion gets his Throne back.

i grab you by the neck, spin you around and toss you to some random far off universe :)

GET THE THRONE

(that is what happens when you translate throne get into japanese and back)

So your objectives said to get the throne.

Unfortunately, Bruce Lee, the only person who can kill Chuck Norris, gets the Throne.

GAME OVER. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-...

... udge.

Mecha-Drago said:
bruce lee is dead

THRONE KEEP
He isn't...

Plus, I put a tack on the Throne!

So when you are screaming in pain I cover the Throne in nails covered in smaller, yet pointier spikes.

Conviently, there is a Throne store nearby with a 110% discount (It means that they also give you money! Well, 10% of what the Throne is worth...)

Apparently, the store can be bought for two dollars. So, one throne or all?

I light Lario on fire and use him to destroy the store. I then cool him off and use him to pull off the sharp stuff. I sit on the throne. LARIO'S COMPLEX PLAN IS DEFEATED!!!

Sadly, Lario has an even more complex plan involving using a shrink ray laser that is powered by the 9,000 element.

However, Lario will have to wait, unless he merely steals the Throne.

Thinking that both are irrelevant to winning, Lario starts building a Death Ray.

I kill Lario for making stupid plans and talking in third-person. Everything goes back to normal and I take the throne.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I kill Lario for making stupid plans and talking in third-person. Everything goes back to normal and I take the throne.
It turns out that Lario was a decoy...

My plan is so complex that killing me again would set off the trap!

Apparently, I just idle. I don't even look at the Throne.

I drop a house on Booman and the real Lario. I then use said house to make a new throne. ;)

I used a robot to create a diversion for the above distraction, so I grab the above poster and bury him alive beneath Mount Everest.

Nothing else happens... Except that the Throne is given to Nerdy Guy, too.

Ultima Bahamut said:
I find a throne in an empty room. I sit on it.
While stuff like the above post is happening, I go back to the very beginning of the Thread and snap UB's neck. I put his body in a box and then I melted the Throne into... Whetever it's made out of. Then I sell it on eBay for 2,978.23 dollars.

However, this affects the future...

Muigi said:
this affects the future...
Yes, no one ever plays the game so you never do the stuff you did before, but then UB stays alive and the game continues causing a paradox that turns into a montage which turns into a collage of screens that forms the shape of the throne, which I sit on. :)

Back