Control the Throne

I outright ban continuing to make the quote that is included in the posts above mine.

I take the throne.

If anyone quotes that one overquoted quote box from above, I'll shoot them.

Anyway, for once I actually steal the Throne. I run all the way to the top of some random mountain and then I just hide in the nearest crevice.

I assume the powers of Bruce Lee and I punch out all of Ralphfan's teeth. As he runs off to get dentures I started to build a rocket to Pluto.

I shoot SmartyGuy with 27 different guns and then I throw him off a cliff.

However, I think I forgot something...

Muigi said:
I shoot SmartyGuy with 27 different guns and then I throw him off a cliff.

However, I think I forgot something...

You did forget something, to sit on the throne which I take and demand your execution

And it's off to the guillotine for me.

After my head gets sliced off my body stands up and picks up my head. Next I start looking for some glue or thread.

I freeze Lario's head and throw it at Zero, knocking both of them to the ground. I then sit on the throne. :)

Since I can't see anymore I just blindly walk around. Because of this, Nerdy Guy doesn't think of me as a threat so he starts sleeping on his throne. 14 minutes later I tripped and fell on the throne, startling Nerdy Guy. The throne falls backwards and starts going down the rocky hill while Nerdy Guy and I are also falling down.

At the bottom we're all bloody and stuff.

Nerdy Guy and I continue dying from blood lose and burning.

Your turn to do something like set up a strategy to prevent someone from stealing you throne SmartyGuy. Either that or- SOMEONE ELSE POST FAST.

I tell Lario to SHUT THE HELL UP! He gets scared and runs away. I'm then given the throne and the key to the city for my bravery.

I shoot you with a buckminsterfullerene blaster and send you to Ethiopia and Brunei's demented child, Addis Ababandar Seri Begawan.

THRONE GET

I go to the lockroom and get out a big wepon and shoot you in teh legs and you fall and I shoot you again and kill you.

Throne get!

I start running out of ideas how to kill or injure people in this thread so I just throw RalphFan into a washing machine. Next I use a magnet to get every throne in existance and I dump them all into a volcano.

Sorry, Lario. Either you get the throne in your posts or nothing happens. Destroying doesn't count as getting.

*drops the rule book on Lario*

I also drop the rules on Ralphfan. Throne get.

Back