Control the Throne

That was a mirage you saw, and I slice you with my sword.

While you are on the "throne," I blow it up with a massive amount of explosives. Now that you are destroyed, I go to the real throne, which was behind the fake one that Ultima Bahamut found long ago.

I use my mad computer skillz to transfer all your monarch powers to me.

ALL YOUR THRONES ARE BELONG TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I throw hot coals into your pants. You jump high off the throne and get your head stuck in the ceiling. LOONEY TUNES THRONE GET!!!

I punch you in the jeans with my mighty boxing glove of pain. You fly all the way to Jamacia and I sit on the throne.

I hand Tuyaco an instructional video on Jamacia (however you spell it). Tuyaco goes flying after learning and I reclaim the throne. :)

YOINK!

* Lario has grabbed the top secret blue prints of the above user and sells them to a hobo for negative 5 five cents (In yen).

I knew your secret plan...

I am inmune to your onomatopeia or however you write it. then i send you into this PoxNora ad im seeing over here and you never come back because the ugly porple purple troll ate you

Saria said:
I am inmune to your onomatopeia or however you write it. then i send you into this PoxNora ad im seeing over here and you never come back because the ugly porple purple troll ate you
Sadly, I escaped. (Don't ask how, but I merely escaped through his gut that I blown up.)

I rush to the nearest bathtub for sanitation.

Otherwise, nothing happens.

Back