Control the Throne

I crash the batmobile into the throne room and whilst you are frozen in surprise shoot you with a poison dart. I claim the throne.

I duplicate the throne and give a throne to everyone in the thread.

Everyone wins!

Lord Bowser said:
I detonate you

BOW TO ME
frankly you don't seem to be grabbing the throne so much as attacking us and expecting us to bow down to you

that's like some random drunkard standing outside of Buckingham Palace claiming that he's the king of England.

I look around the site of the throne that I have found.

I see somebody sitting in the throne of great power, and decide that it is time to claim it for myself.

I draw out my sword, lurking, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, until suddenly it dawns on me. There is a much more evil way to obtain the throne.

I stalk my target, and prepare the contraption I have devised, I see the person sitting on the throne, completely unaware of my presence. I push a button, and suddenly the current person occupying the throne has been thrust out. I then take my rightful place on the throne of power.

I completely agree, then I throw a water shuriken that thunks into your head, I then turn around and kill all of you with swift throws.

Throne get

you guys, there's no need to fight over the throne anymore!

i just duplicated the throne, and gave you each one. You know what that means...

ALL THE THRONES ARE WORTHLESS! YOU ARE NOW ALL WASTING YOUR TIME FIGHTING OVER A WORTHLESS THRONE WHICH YOU CAN BUY FOR TEN PENCE IN THE SHOPS! :D

Have a funtastic day! :)

*destroys all duplicates*

Throne get.

*just stabs Greninja*

Throne get.

I stand over my Yoshi army, and steel myself for the horrors of battle. "Yoshis!" I shout "Charge". The huge Yoshi hoard ran forward, and began to take out all of the castle guards. I ran in, sword in my short hand, and began to rapidly cut at anything that wasn't a Yoshi near me. I then ran into the throne room and saw Marilith and Greninja dueling. I called my Yoshis in and began to attack. I sliced diagonally and saw the head of Greninja fall on the floor with a sickening thud. I turned and saw the Yoshis overwhelming Marilith, and then all was still, and quiet. I sat on the throne.

Back