Control the Throne

Nerdy Guy said:
Destroying doesn't count as getting.
Silly Nerdy Guy, I was making it harder for all of you to get a Throne.

Anyway, I help RalphFan by throwing Nerdy Guy into a box of gun powder. Next I attack a little fuse to it and I light it and the result is...

KABLOOIE!

Hey RalpFan, should we team up to beat the crap out of everyone else?

Lario, if you're not going to actually try and get the throne and you're just going to do a bunch of random, nonsensical shit that isn't relevant at all, just don't post. It defeats the whole point of the game.

Anyway...

Nice try ralphfan but now I have shield again ha ha ha!

I jump over and shoot head below and land and walk to the throne.

Throne get!

Meh. I'm just being an obstacle in this thread that was already highly illogical.

Anyway I steal the Throne that somehow appeared and I start whacking SmartyGuy with it until he is a little mound of flesh, blood, and bones.

Yeah, because I'm obviously just going to stand there and let you beat me to death.

I send you to the Sattelite of Love. However, instead of making clever satire out of the bad movies, you go insane and are incapable of doing anything ever again.

Throne get!

I give you a delayed high-five for yelling at Lario. However, I end up hitting you in the face and knocking you out the window. I just go with it and sit on the empty throne.

EDIT: Damn it.

I put Nerdy Guy into an oil barrel and I throw him down a canyon. Then I drop a match and he explodes AGAIN.

Next I get the Throne back when suddenly...

I give you a well-deserved kick to the groin for being incredibly cheap and idiotic gameplay-wise. I then ignore that stuff you just posted and continue to keep the throne.

Um, really, this game of complete war has no rules. It's nothing more than a never ending battle version of Calvinball.

Rather than just doing the usual simple stuff, I start building a vehicle that can travel at the speed of light just so I can kill of you with a black hole. Now then, be patient as I learn quantum physics.

Muigi said:
Um, really, this game of complete war has no rules. It's nothing more than a never ending battle version of Calvinball.

Rather than just doing the usual simple stuff, I start building a vehicle that can travel at the speed of light just so I can kill of you with a black hole. Now then, be patient as I learn quantum physics.
You need to actually try to win in Calvinball. Knock off the crap you keep doing and actually play the freaking game right.

Fine. I'll be more brutal.

I just grab I little lazer thing that makes people immortal and I zap Nerdy Guy with it. Now, why would you do that, Lario? Watch...

Next I KO him by hitting him on the head with an oversized lead pipe and then I pin him down on a table in some random guy's house. Next I basically do what a blood eagle is to him and I leave after all of the torture.

Throne get. (Bleh.)

EDIT: Damn it I posted too late.

I sneak up on SmartyGuy and I break his arms with the pipe from earlier. Next I just put a noose around his neck and I pull on it until he's decapitated.

Muigi said:
Fine. I'll be more brutal.
I meant to stop overdoing it, talking in third-person, making your posts overly long, etc.

I just grab Lario by the neck out of fustration and throw him at SmartyGuy. Throne is mine, etc. You heard it all before.

After spending some time burning in the lava I crawl out of the pit of death and conviently find some strange device that makes stories real. I zap the torture of Ralphfan Story and guess what! He gets tortured!

THRONE GET... (We really need a new phrase...)

My body kicks my head towards you with such force, it kills you. I then have my head reattached to my body.

Throne get!

I sit on your lap, so we're sharing. ;D

While Uniju tells SmartyGuy what he wants for Christmas, I pull the throne out from under them and they fall down a flight of conveniently placed stairs. Throne is mine.

I grab a watch that can stop time and I bush the button on it. I grab the Throne and then I replace it with radioactive stuff. Anybody can just guess the ordeal that he'll have to go through next.

THRONE GOT!

The flood comes and the planet gets (more) wet and messy and lightningy and blows up but I espcape in a escape ship and get away before teh explosion happenz leaving you all behind and taking throne.

Throne get!

Back