Control the Throne

i would never give up the throne

it's too nice

Reshiram spams Fusion Flare and kills you. He sacrifices his life too. How touching (but only because of my mind-control beam) TG

It's opposite day
TG

nah it's friday friday gotta get down on-you still didn't get it

but hey, i'm a nice enough guy

*throws a piece of paper to the floor*

here's a napkin, go nuts

King Harkinian comes in and makes you scrub all the floors in Hyrule. Meanwhile, I wait for the protection to run out of battery, and then steal the throne.

it doesn't run on batter-hey come on, i gave you a napkin, A NAPKIN

is this throne really that important to you that you'd pass up a NAPKIN?!

That is correct.
My trainer catches Hypno, who hypnotizes you to tell us what the protection is. it turns out to be Yveltal. No prob to my Trainer's Xerneas, who uses a supereffective Moonblast.

i'm immune to hypnotism, i was married to anton for years

but you'll find that i've hidden the throne in an uncharted location

uncharted means it's impossible to find without going through 3 pages worth of an adventure

so go find it or something

i try to set off an epic quest

nothing

alright fine

you can all go back to your mindless squabbling over a useless idea for a living instead of having some fun in actually searching for the throne

Иeptune said:
you can all go back to your mindless squabbling over a useless idea for a living instead of having some fun in actually searching for the throne
trying to spice this thread up is like whacking your head against a brick wall

Dr. Javelin said:
Иeptune said:
trying to spice this thread up is like whacking your head against a brick wall
...I break the thread down?

Dr. Javelin said:
yes, but then you plummet headfirst into a pit that was concealed behind the brick wall and die alone and insane
i might not have time to die alone and insane, frankly i'm too busy for that

Back