Control the Throne

*kills with vines, calls sister to pick up the throne with her dragon, in which she does and the throne is now safely guarded*

*B45 removes You, you moron from the area and steals the throne back

*Kick B45 out of throne, calling Gaga Forces for protect the throne, then sit on the throne and start watching Memento Mori fire at Earth.*

*steals while killing rabbits, runs*

At least his ashes are still on the throne..

Edit:I find the throne and sit on it.

Hahaha. Little do you all know, you are really competing in a game I set up for you to play in after you were all starving to death after I seized (sp?) the world's food supply. The goal of the game: Hold the throne for as long as possible, and maybe you'll get some food. Of course, the throne you're trying to sit on isn't the original throne. I have that. And also Neptune isn't playing in the games, as he's a Wizard and doesn't need food.

Well actually the original throne, the one that started this all off, was destroyed. You are now playing with Henrydamoose's throne, whomever has the throne.

Radagast the Brown said:
Well actually the original throne, the one that started this all off, was destroyed. You are now playing with Henrydamoose's throne, whomever has the throne.

Doesn't matter that much anyway.

Back