Control the Throne

Stargatedalek said:
I hold grovyle over my head to help me glide, now I'm stuck at the bottom of the cliff :mad:

Don't hold me. I prefer not to be held.

I have a differen't grovyle, shes not you :P

I fly up to the cliff top on ho-oh, then use sacred flame on you

I'm her trainer so how would I know? but I think not so much since I'm sorta a bounty hunter...

I take the throne throne from your hands, stomp on your face with a strong Yoshi kick, and leave you lifeless on the ground. I cast a spell sending winds nearly impenetrable in a circle around me. Only who I believe worthy may cross.

I restore myself fast and throw you into a bottomless pit (aka my stomach) and sit on the throne, while I cast a spell making the inside of my stomach invincible.

I command my Fell Beast to eat your pokemon, witch it does.

BTW I am still on the throne.

*facepalm* feel beast is fighting type...
ho-oh! I chose you!
ho-oh uses sacred flame on feel best mean while me and grovyle carry off the throne

Takes the throne from Stargatedalek. "Our alliance is over" I say as I leave this area and go to professor Oak to revive my Pokemon.

Joy does that too, plus there are Joys everywhere...
why are Poke'mon centers free health care anyway?..........
vets are normally very expensive....................

(while I yack on and on, my grovyle steals the throne and teleports back to my mother ship :evilgrin: )

everyone uses that gif, I shoot you with the remote control death ray on my ship, then casually take the throne

Back