Control the Throne

cloud regenerate and I trow you both in a nuclear acid pool and Rosalina is immortal

Well trow isn't a word so I don't die and Rosalina is immortal in my invinsible stomach (it's a long story.)

Throne Keep.

I get my thronedestoryinalltheworlds-inatior and destroys the throne because if i can have it no one can.

Throne Destroyed

And if anyone plans to make a new one i also made a automatic undestructable destroyer-inator that destorys anyone planing to make a new one.

Boidoh said:
I get my thronedestoryinalltheworlds-inatior and destroys the throne because if i can have it no one can.

Throne Destroyed

And if anyone plans to make a new one i also made a automatic undestructable destroyer-inator that destorys anyone planing to make a new one.

No, that wouldn't work. You can't make new thrones. Nor can you destroy the original throne. And I think you misspelt "inator"

Throne Keep.

Epic Nitwit said:
Boidoh said:

Throne Destroyed

No, that wouldn't work. You can't make new thrones. Nor can you destroy the original throne. And I think you misspelt "inator"

Throne Keep.
index.php

The only rules are, take the throne from the player who has it. The End. Besides, while reading some of the things people posted, they replaced the original throne with a jewelry thingy throne.
Anyways, I revive. I try out a new experimental potion I made, the :wario: potion. I gain the ability to time travel. Therefore, I kill the creator of this game before he sits on the throne and take it.
Also, I put my absolutely indestructible kajillion to the kajillion power of posts+infinty shield here. It can only be opened with the code, and as stated before, it is absolutely indestructible, yes, that includes Spirit Bombs, Genki Damas( or however the hell they're spelled), Kamehamehas, racism, silly pics, etc.

Throne Get.

Lakituthequick said:
He is right, take the throne from the one who sits on it, no matter how.

Who is right, me or him? And you can't really say you've taken the throne if you've blown it up. And making multiple thrones woould defeat the purpose of the game.

Lakituthequick said:
Yes? Didn't see that. Reply nr.?

I don't quite understand that.....

KoopaTroop said:
Epic Nitwit said:
KoopaTroop said:
I make my own throne.
Throne get.

Against the rules.
There are rules to this tread? (despite the obvious)

Well, there are some unwriten rules, which lead to disagreement as to whether or not they exist. But the "No making your own throne" rule is just to keep the game playable. If everyone could make their own throne, then there wouldn't be a point in this game at all.

Oh, and by the way, I don't recall anyone going into my inpenetrable fortress of doom, so...

Throne Keep.

Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
LuigiNo.1 is right. There is only one throne, and that throne is indestructible for this game. Just get it, no matter how.

-_-

That's what I said.
Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:

Each post has a number. which post (by number) are you talking about

Epic Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:

KoopaTroop said:
Epic Nitwit said:
KoopaTroop said:
I make my own throne.
Throne get.

Against the rules.
There are rules to this tread? (despite the obvious)

Well, there are some unwriten rules, which lead to disagreement as to whether or not they exist. But the "No making your own throne" rule is just to keep the game playable. If everyone could make their own throne, then there wouldn't be a point in this game at all.

Oh, and by the way, I don't recall anyone going into my inpenetrable fortress of doom, so...

Throne Keep.
In case you don't remember, I had travelled back in time when the creator of this game sat on the throne, killing him before he sat on it, thus giving it to me, I also installed an absolutely invincible shield which can only be opened by code, and so I had the throne.Also, I destroyed any blueprints of your inpenetrable fortress of doom, stopping its construction entirely.

Throne Keep.

I travel back in time to just before you arrived and stab you from behind.
Got it.

Back