Control the Throne

I have the Boxing Day robot punch everybody out.

Thrione get. The robot also obeys me and can't be defeated by any object.

I get tired and don't bother playing. I come back later when you're all dead and take the throne.
Throne get.

Mario and Luigi said:
I get unbanned and say hi to the robot before beating it in the minigame.

Throne get.

DARN YOU!!!!!

With the robot destroyed, I get sent blasting off again!!! Wait, this is my first time blasting off.

Throne owner: GLaDOS

Baby Time said:

I'm afraid to say that there IS NO BOXING DAY ROBOT

Anyway, back to the story at hand, I have actually had the throne all along.

It's been hidden in plain sight, but none of you have had the common descency to look this way.

Kingbowser99 said:
Baby Time said:

It's been hidden in plain sight, but none of you have had the common descency to look this way.
Actually, I still have it, since I got it after everyone died.

That will be the fake throne you've got there.

Look, see, this gold isn't real. Infact, if you look at this picture of the throne, in place of gold, there's Diamonds!

I still have the throne. But no one knows where it is.

YoshiMonsta said:
Except me and CL.

Throne Share. (KB99, I thought you quit?)

I'll show you why i didn't quit

Kingbowser99 said:
I can't exactly quit if this keeps popping up in my "Show new replies to your posts" list, so i may as well try and stop people from getting the throne.

The throne belongs rightly to Porplemontage, and therefore i will no longer try to keep the thone to myself, but for King Porplemontage of the Mario Wiki lands.

Long live King Steven Shinn II of Porplemontage!

Though i do oppose this thread entirely right now, i must say that this throne is rightfully Porplemontage's, and he deserves the throne more than anyone else.

Ergo, that is why i still have the throne, and nobody shall no where it is, unless they solve a little riddle that i'm gonna make.

"Though the throne you once had is now a fake, there still shines a glimmer of hope. Through fire and ice your journey shall take, and make sure you pack some rope. The idea of the game, is not to find the what, but only to find the who. If the who is who you seek, and all won't seem so bleak, the throne shall be yours, it's true."

Kingbowser99 said:
Baby Time said:

I mean the robot seen in Boxing Day from Mario Party 7, duh.

Kingbowser99 said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Except me and CL.

Throne Share. (KB99, I thought you quit?)

I'll show you why i didn't quit

Kingbowser99 said:
I can't exactly quit if this keeps popping up in my "Show new replies to your posts" list, so i may as well try and stop people from getting the throne.

The throne belongs rightly to Porplemontage, and therefore i will no longer try to keep the thone to myself, but for King Porplemontage of the Mario Wiki lands.

Long live King Steven Shinn II of Porplemontage!

Though i do oppose this thread entirely right now, i must say that this throne is rightfully Porplemontage's, and he deserves the throne more than anyone else.

Ergo, that is why i still have the throne, and nobody shall no where it is, unless they solve a little riddle that i'm gonna make.

"Though the throne you once had is now a fake, there still shines a glimmer of hope. Through fire and ice your journey shall take, and make sure you pack some rope. The idea of the game, is not to find the what, but only to find the who. If the who is who you seek, and all won't seem so bleak, the throne shall be yours, it's true."

First of all the answer (while my tongue serves as a rope and I can withstand temperature) I decide that the who is not just me but me and CL and are you still on our team?

Throne get/share (with Kingbowser99 2?) and definitely with CL

I still have control of CL's body, so I bind YoshiMonsta with arcane magics and torture him.

Throne get.

Lord Ghirahim said:
I still have control of CL's body, so I bind YoshiMonsta with arcane magics and torture him.

Throne get.

I use the PolterGust to suck out the soul that is possesing him
GalacticPetey said:
I use :posh:, :eekdance:, :smug:, :evilgrin:, and Vegeta

Throne get
I eat them

Throne share and keep!

I kick you.

My Throne!

Not only that, but I seal YoshiMonsta's mouth with Crazy Glue that he can never get off in any way.

Throne Defend!

The who does not necessarily mean anyone else other than the one who holds the throne. And i currently hold the throne.

Goddamn it i'm just going to say it: I am the throne. whoever holds me is holding the throne. Sit on me, and you sit on the throne.

*morphs into his throne form*

and also STOP SAYING "THRONE GET"

it's annoying. >_>

Back