Control the Throne

My machine can still activate without me. It punches both of you out. Then it pulls me out of the glue.

Throne get.

Makes you all realise that you don't have to use the phrase "Throne Get" to get the throne. I pwn you all with that, and i sit atop the throne.

Kingbowser99 said:
Blitzwing said:
I quietely retire, because, when you think about it, Steve/PorpleMontage is the only one that really has the right to sit on the Throne.

You quit!

I guess then I grab the hammer and beat you up while re-programming BT's robot to just sit there and say "UMADBRO?" so once that is over with I grab a mirror to reflect Galactic Petey's death Beam.

Throne for the (sob) 2 kings

I punch everybody out.

Throne get.

I do a double punch.

Throne get.

My machine regrows it's arms and it punches both of you out.

And my machine is immune to everything, and only losing in this minigame (Boxing Day) will defeat it.

I can't exactly quit if this keeps popping up in my "Show new replies to your posts" list, so i may as well try and stop people from getting the throne.

The throne belongs rightly to Porplemontage, and therefore i will no longer try to keep the thone to myself, but for King Porplemontage of the Mario Wiki lands.

Long live King Steven Shinn II of Porplemontage!

I reveal myself as King Steven Shinn III of Porplemontage.
Aka, the rightful heir.
Throne get.

uhhhhhh... GLaDOS,

The throne is over here.

GLaDOS: WTF *falls on the floor*

Shroom: *presses button*

GLaDOS: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *falls through trapdoor*

MY THRONE

Back