Most Favorite/Disliked Pixar Movies

Peter Sam said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
The thing I hated most about Ratatouille is that I was expecting something similar to Tom and Jerry due to the trailer.
Reminds me of the WALL-E trailer, where it looks like EVE was kidnapped, and the Captain seems to be a bad guy saying "Arrest that robot" out of context.

This just goes to show: NEVER TRUST A TRAILER!!!
Worst example: Toy Story 3.

I mean, come on, if you saw the trailer, you probably thought that Lotso was a good guy, or would at least make a face-heel turn by the end of the movie.
No dice.
They don't want to spoil it.

Well it was a bit obvious.

Mario4Ever said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
The thing I hated most about Ratatouille is that I was expecting something similar to Tom and Jerry due to the trailer.
Reminds me of the WALL-E trailer, where it looks like EVE was kidnapped, and the Captain seems to be a bad guy saying "Arrest that robot" out of context.

...As far as Pixar is concerned, anyway.
As far as ANY trailer is concerned! You know they used scenes in the trailer for Tangled that were never actually IN the freaking movie?

Smashgoom202 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

As far as ANY trailer is concerned! You know they used scenes in the trailer for Tangled that were never actually IN the freaking movie?
The Pixar team actually strives to not have any scenes from the movie in the theatrical trailer.

Peter Sam said:
Are Nabber, MCD, and I seriously the only people here that liked Cars?

I explicit stated Cars was my favorite movie

Peter Sam said:
Are Nabber, MCD, and I seriously the only people here that liked Cars?

Did you not remember my name change to Raoul CaRoule back in early June 2011 and how I said earlier in this thread Cars is my favorite Pixar movie? Well, you weren't here for the former, but still.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The Pixar team actually strives to not have any scenes from the movie in the theatrical trailer.
Tangled wasn't a Pixar movie.

And scenes from the trailer ARE in the movie... Except the teaser, that is. They're just placed in a weird order that doesn't reveal the plot in the slightest.

So perhaps that's a good thing, in a way.

Smashgoom202 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

They do that for most movies, or at least kids movies. I've seen it happen all the time.

Peter Sam said:
Worst example: Toy Story 3.

I mean, come on, if you saw the trailer, you probably thought that Lotso was a good guy, or would at least make a face-heel turn by the end of the movie.
No dice.

That was the point. He was supposed to look like a good guy and then it would be revealed he was evil :|

My favorite Pixar movie is probably Wall-E. My least favorite is Ratatouille; I don't understand why people liked it so much.

Any other Pixar movie is A-OK with me; I haven't seen Toy Story 3 or Cars 2 yet, though.

I thought the end was pretty creepy what with how the house ends up in the exact place they wanted it to be

Favourite is Finding Nemo. Mostly because of the whole Australia thing. Plus, it looked beautiful

My least favourite is probably Cars 2. I mean, seriously, car secret agents?

My favorite:

-Toy Story 3

-Most disliked (and the only Pixar film I dislike):

-Wall-E. SOOOOOOOOOO freaking boring. I fell asleep in the movie theatre. Everything was "WALL-E!!! EVAAA!! WALL-E!!! EEEVAA!!"

Anser said:

-Wall-E. SOOOOOOOOOO freaking boring. I fell asleep in the movie theatre. Everything was "WALL-E!!! EVAAA!! WALL-E!!! EEEVAA!!"
Wow. Why do I agree with every word of that post. Minus the theater I fell asleep at home.

Still, I think WALL-E was good for how it managed to explain the story with hardly any dialogue. The beginning of Up did that, too.

Anser said:

I take it you've never seen Cars 2.

Magikrazy said:
Anser said:

I take it you've never seen Cars 2.

Indeed. I've never seen Cars 2 (and I haven't seen Cars completely yet, only the last half, and I think it was ok).

Back