Mario & Luigi Fourth Installment Ideas

How would you like the fourth Mario & Luigi installment to act like?

• Keep sprites and stay on handhelds

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Gain 3D graphics, but stay on handhelds

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Keep sprites, but go on consoles

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Gain 3D graphics and become playable on consoles

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Not a bad idea.

Also, Bowser should be the main antagonist. The original Paper Mario had him as the main villain, so I say the Mario and Luigi series should have one game where Bowser's the main villain. King Boo and Bowser Jr. should be bosses too.

Buster Baxter said:
Not a bad idea.

Also, Bowser should be the main antagonist. The original Paper Mario had him as the main villain, so I say the Mario and Luigi series should have one game where Bowser's the main villain. King Boo and Bowser Jr. should be bosses too.
Now that's something I could agree with! I also wouldn't mind the Koopalings returning from Superstar Saga with their NSMBW looks. I think it would provide a lot of humorous scenes with them and Bowser. Jr having sibling rivalries.

I voted options 1 and 3.

Also, why not an option for large cartoony graphics? I don't want to see the M&L games in 3D but if they came to a console it would be cool to see large sprites like in Wario Land Shake It and the Paper Mario games.

Mason said:
I voted options 1 and 3.

Also, why not an option for large cartoony graphics? I don't want to see the M&L games in 3D but if they came to a console it would be cool to see large sprites like in Wario Land Shake It and the Paper Mario games.
Because either way, they're still 2D sprites.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Mason said:
I voted options 1 and 3.

I still love the quality of Wario Land Shake It and Paper Mario sprites.

Buster Baxter said:
Not a bad idea.

Now that's something I could agree with! I also wouldn't mind the Koopalings returning from Superstar Saga with their NSMBW looks. I think it would provide a lot of humorous scenes with them and Bowser. Jr having sibling rivalries.
That would be good like in PiT where Bowser and Baby Bowser had a funny moment.

Baby Luigi said:
Mason said:
I voted options 1 and 3.

I didn't say they looked bad, I actually love them as much s you do. I'm just saying that they're still 2D sprites.

FOR THE LAST TIME, this is supposed to be in Marioverse. All Mario topics go there, including handheld ones.

Cap'n Falcon said:
FOR THE LAST TIME, this is supposed to be in Marioverse. All Mario topics go there, including handheld ones.
The first page of commenters has already beat you to it. It's done and over with, the end.

Baby Luigi said:
Mason said:
I voted options 1 and 3.

I didn't say they looked bad, I actually love them as much s you do. I'm just saying that they're still 2D sprites.
More like textures at that point.

Mason said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mason said:
I voted options 1 and 3.

More like textures at that point.
Okay. I mean 2D graphics in general.

Back