Hell Yes.

Weird, my only reaction was: "..."

Yeah, I can't bring myself to get excited about another Mario game these days... Unless it's something REALLY off the wall, goes even FURTHER with the retro-style call backs, or it includes the Koopalings again.

ALL Mario games are always fun. But, you know, as fun as they are, I'm starting to see something of a "lack of effort" or creativity in some of the newer mainstream Mario games.

Then again, I don't really blame them, since everyone here is pretty much okay with them making the same exact games over and over again.

I was so disappointed when I found the Yoshi wan't in Super Mario 3D Land. I hope he's in this one! The Cape Feather should return too!

Yoshi... OH YEAH, Yoshi. I actually completely forgot about him. Guess Nintendo was so focused on the Tanooki Suit they didn't even notice.

Propeller Toad said:
Toad2012 said:
Please be a game similar to SMB2, please be a game similar to SMB2...

Oh yes please! A game just like SMB2 would be awesome and having the original cast back would be great. :D

We've seen so many references to SMB and SMB3 lately, so I really do hope SMB2 has its references in this game.

I could see Beezos, Pidgits, Albatrosses, and maybe Wart as the main villain. But please don't put in the vegitables.

Chris McLean said:
Propeller Toad said:
Toad2012 said:
Please be a game similar to SMB2, please be a game similar to SMB2...

Oh yes please! A game just like SMB2 would be awesome and having the original cast back would be great. :D

We've seen so many references to SMB and SMB3 lately, so I really do hope SMB2 has its references in this game.

I could see Beezos, Pidgits, Albatrosses, and maybe Wart as the main villain. But please don't put in the vegitables.
But the vegetables were the things that made the game so unique and fun to play.

I thought the vegetables was the reason everybody hated on it.

And to be fair, throwing vegetables sounds horrible if your new to the series. I wouldnt mind some SMB2 Enemies, but their inclusion wouldnt change anything for me. They can include what they want, their the ones spending time to make these for us.

Smashgoom202 said:
Yoshi... OH YEAH, Yoshi. I actually completely forgot about him. Guess Nintendo was so focused on the Tanooki Suit they didn't even notice.

And that's why Super Mario 3D Land was a good game

Smashgoom202 said:
I'm probably one of the few Mario fans on Earth who doesn't give a crap about Yoshi.

I don't either. I don't care if he makes it in or not, but it's better if he makes it in so Yoshi fans would be happy too.

Quick Man said:
Mario4Ever said:
Atlas said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
King DDD said:
How I can watch e3 on tv next year?
Well, what type of cable do you use?

I use DirecTV and I know all Comcast channels and what is channel name?

E3 is usually broadcast on G4.
What channel it that?

Not sure what you mean by "it that", but if you meant "What channel is that", check TV guide. I know Bright House and Verizon have it.

Marwikedor said:
It had better not be easy. That's all I got to say.

"Easy" is a subjective term.

I would prefer a bit of challenge, but not overwhelmingly, frustratingly difficult for me

Smashgoom202 said:
Marwikedor said:
It had better not be easy. That's all I got to say.
Easy to beat the game or easy for 100% completion?
Both. But I'm a great gamer so the Lost Levels puts up a bit of a fight. But SM3DLand was as hectic as watching a movie. I don't want a game to be like watching a Let's Play video on Youtube where there is no dying. Where's the fun in wresting a 2nd grader? That's one of the reasons I have spoken so laudatory of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Back