Hell Yes.

Marwikedor said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Marwikedor said:
It had better not be easy. That's all I got to say.
Easy to beat the game or easy for 100% completion?
Both. But I'm a great gamer so the Lost Levels puts up a bit of a fight. But SM3DLand was as hectic as watching a movie. I don't want a game to be like watching a Let's Play video on Youtube where there is no dying. Where's the fun in wresting a 2nd grader? That's one of the reasons I have spoken so laudatory of Donkey Kong Country Returns.
Talk about a large ego. DKCR may not be quite as hard as the original games, but it's still pretty tough.

Marwikedor said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Marwikedor said:
Both. But I'm a great gamer so the Lost Levels puts up a bit of a fight. But SM3DLand was as hectic as watching a movie. I don't want a game to be like watching a Let's Play video on Youtube where there is no dying. Where's the fun in wresting a 2nd grader? That's one of the reasons I have spoken so laudatory of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Stop bragging, nobody will like you if all you do is brag. Having Amazing Gaming Skills is shit compared to being respected.

Anyway, that out of the way, The difficulty wont matter to me, as long as its fun. Super Mario 3D Land was fine, there were those 2 or 3 hard ones that fixed my need for raging at a game. Although, it'd be nice to have a harder difficulty to the people that complain. Maybe just extra enemies added, (Easy: Less Enemies | Normal: Normal | Hard: More enemies + Harder ones | Extreme: Crazy enemies accompinied by the hard difficulty ones, like Homing Bills & Chain Chomps scattered around to hurry you up and extra enemies also scattered.)

Marwikedor said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Marwikedor said:
Fuck, you complain about Donkey Kong Country Returns, that game was hard as SHIT! ESPECIALLY collecting all those damn K-O-N-G letters!

Well, I wouldn't say DKCR was the hardest game ever. I was able to beat it (well, not Mirror Mode) so obviously it's not too hard. But it did have some very challenging levels.

Back