Backloggeries

That's a different type of E-Reader, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book_reader

An e-Reader, with a lowercase E, is a GBA attachment, so that's what Backloggery is referring to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_e-Reader

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Mariomario64 said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
I say that my GC games are Wii games but change the "Original System" thing to GameCube
um

why
Because I play them on a Wii

I guess the point is, they are still GameCube games, so they honestly have no way of being Wii games.

Unless they were new play control or a remake.

Crackin355 said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
Mariomario64 said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
I say that my GC games are Wii games but change the "Original System" thing to GameCube
um

why
Because I play them on a Wii

I guess the point is, they are still GameCube games, so they honestly have no way of being Wii games.

Unless they were new play control or a remake.
I set the system to the system I play it on and set the Original System option to the system it was made for

MCS said:
Mhm. I suggest you fix that soon. And while you're on it, change the color using my instructions.
I still can't get it to change. When I click the pencil and paper it does nothing.

Yoshidude99 said:
MCS said:
Mhm. I suggest you fix that soon. And while you're on it, change the color using my instructions.
I still can't get it to change. When I click the pencil and paper it does nothing.

Are you sure? Make sure to only click it once; when you do, a color palette should come up

It should automatically change your sig based on what colors you changed. You only changed your background color, though. I believe changing Header BG and Header Text will change your sig's color automatically. Which ones did you change?

It should register automatically... It still shows a black box on your Backloggery though, so you didn't change that.

Also, if you want that Game Beaten to stay in your signature, you need to lower the height of it. It's way too large. However, if you want it to show your Now Playing list, then just go to one of your games in your Now Playing list and check, then un-check the Now Playing box (or make any change to it) then it'll show up in your sig.

Yes, the thread is dead. I've been using mine to keep track of what games i played recently so I don't forget about them and come back half way through a few months later.

i made one around the same time as everyone else though i never announced it here

http://backloggery.com/MrConcreteDonkey

Backloggery said:
DLC can be added by including all items in a
compilation with the same name as the main game.

Example
Game Name: Resident Evil 5
Compilation: Resident Evil 5

Game Name: Lost In Nightmares

Game Name: Desperate Escape

Oh, and by Backloggery is in my sig btw

Yoshidude99 said:
Tried. Didn't work. Can you show me a step by step?

how did it not work? It seriously tells you how to do it right on the page where you edit a game. but here's an image I made that tells you how to do it:

AszzNjx.png

You can't add that it's DLC when you first add the game, you have to edit it in later.

Back