Idea: Character Victory Themes

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
I think this would be a neat touch for Smash 4.

Say Captain Falcon were to win a round in multiplayer mode. After his victory jingle plays, instead of generic match results music, this plays instead:

Or Samus could have this:

While Yoshi has this:

Team Mario:

And so on.

What do you think? What would you have play for certain characters? Or is this just a total waste of time?

After Sonic wins with the classic level clear music being the usual start. I'd absolutely love at least a remix of this right after it.

Oh and on the off-chance that Mega Man gets in, this needs to come with him.

Ness:
Basically bring back his SSBM victory theme, which was essentially a part of the original Eight Melodies theme from EarthBound.

Olimar:

I would honestly prefer this for Sonic:

Luigi literally NEEDS this to be his theme! I would die from the sheer awesomeness from this, especially if it's remixed!

This could do wonders for Link, especially if they extended it!

As for Pikachu:

I honestly think every character should have a separate victory theme rather than all reps of a series having the same victory theme. Also, I think this should be Peach's victory theme:

(Super Princess Peach is very underrated)

UltraMario said:
I honestly think every character should have a separate victory theme rather than all reps of a series having the same victory theme.
That makes sense. It would be weird for Bowser to have the "Peach Saved" music for a theme.

So if Samurai Goroh gets in he would have this.

UltraMario said:
I honestly think every character should have a separate victory theme rather than all reps of a series having the same victory theme. Also, I think this should be Peach's victory theme:

They already made Meta Knight have his own theme so it's a start

Back