Idea: Character Victory Themes

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
I think this would be a neat touch for Smash 4.

Say Captain Falcon were to win a round in multiplayer mode. After his victory jingle plays, instead of generic match results music, this plays instead:

Or Samus could have this:

While Yoshi has this:

Team Mario:

And so on.

What do you think? What would you have play for certain characters? Or is this just a total waste of time?

SonicMario

Star Spirit
After Sonic wins with the classic level clear music being the usual start. I'd absolutely love at least a remix of this right after it.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Oh and on the off-chance that Mega Man gets in, this needs to come with him.

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Ness:
Basically bring back his SSBM victory theme, which was essentially a part of the original Eight Melodies theme from EarthBound.

Olimar:

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
I would honestly prefer this for Sonic:

Luigi literally NEEDS this to be his theme! I would die from the sheer awesomeness from this, especially if it's remixed!

This could do wonders for Link, especially if they extended it!

As for Pikachu:

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I honestly think every character should have a separate victory theme rather than all reps of a series having the same victory theme. Also, I think this should be Peach's victory theme:

(Super Princess Peach is very underrated)

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
UltraMario said:
I honestly think every character should have a separate victory theme rather than all reps of a series having the same victory theme.
That makes sense. It would be weird for Bowser to have the "Peach Saved" music for a theme.

So if Samurai Goroh gets in he would have this.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
UltraMario said:
I honestly think every character should have a separate victory theme rather than all reps of a series having the same victory theme. Also, I think this should be Peach's victory theme:
They already made Meta Knight have his own theme so it's a start