User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 10

Matlock said:
Fi said:
Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:
A – I would say the Black Team trio since they actually stayed low throughout the game and made it so far in the game.
*quartet

Just because I quit early on doesn't mean you can just discount me from their alliance.

They never told me that. You were "unofficially" added like Smasher was in Week 6.

Obviously, they were using you, or didn't consider you at all.

So, yeah, I meant trio.
Wait we weren't using Toad it was a one time thing we both wanted Nabber out so we agreed to work together
This.

If the plan was successful, I was planning to upgrade from temporary ally to full-time member.

If it wasn't, I would continue working with Nabber like nothing had ever happened.

Re: User Big Brother II - Finale

Yeah thanks Mr. Stabbypants.

You'd think you'd want to hang around the guy who could take you to the final 2 but noooooooo.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
You'd think you'd want to hang around the guy who could take you to the final 2 but noooooooo.
You obviously had a huge target on your back, and I didn't want to risk my own game to stick with such a threat.

I'd rather have final 4 with three weaker guys who are in power at the moment than final 2 with a guy who's stronger than I am.

Loganofan20 said:
You obviously had a huge target on your back, and I didn't want to risk my own game to stick with such a threat.

I'd rather have final 4 with three weaker guys who are in power at the moment than final 2 with a guy who's stronger than I am.
Ha if i'm so weak why did I outlast everybody but Smasher and Lily the answer I have Jesuses blessing

Or you just weren't good enough to be considered a thread.

Or you just weren't good enough to be considered a thread.
Ha I wasn't good enough because I didn't do anything hell I didn't even do the final 3 things

Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:

Ha if i'm so weak why did I outlast everybody but Smasher and Lily the answer I have Jesuses blessing
I didn't say you were "weak," just weaker. The comparison being to me.

Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:

I didn't say you were "weak," just weaker. The comparison being to me.
You would have been taken out soon enough like I said it was a one time alliance. And even had you lasted to the final 6 I believe I would have killed you with the power play or my Pandoras box power

Lily and Smasher appear on the screen where the host is. The seven jury members sit and wait as they look at each other. They spent the last five weeks huddled together in a nice home. The host speaks with them.

"It's nice to see you all. Obviously, you spent a lot of time in the jury home. Pyro, let's go to you: how was being the first jury member like?"
Pyro: "Eh, it was okay. I got the house for a week, until UltraMario showed up."
UM: "What's that supposed to me?"
Pyro: "Just...I'm surprised I didn't make it as far as I should have, and I actually did challenges."
UM: "..."

Host: "Well, UltraMario gave his opinions as well. Nabber, how did it feel to be re-evicted after just entering the house?"
Nabber: "To be honest, I'm not surprised at all. I was happy I got a second chance, but I knew that I was a goner from the minute I got in the house. Of course Smasher would have won the Veto and use it to save NSM. And of course, Lily would replace me. Oh well, they took out the power players - and UltraMario - before dealing with the feeble Black Trio."

Host: "FireEevee, how did you feel? Are you still upset by Goomba's Shoe? Remember that this is a family show, and is live, so keep the language clean."
FE: "I *BL-I mean, I hate him still for doing that. I don't know care if I was against the odds or not, Goomba's Shoe didn't deserve to be in the play he was before he left. At least I fought hard in the game."
GS: ">:D"

Host: "Well, New Super Mario, what are your thoughts?"
NSM: "Hm...I guess that Smasher and Lily deserve where they are. The fact I made it as far as I did...I'm surprised after only winning one challenge that I didn't leave sooner. I was hoping Quizzy would leave before me, and I knew Smasher wanted him out, but Lily and Goomba's Shoe obviously wanted me out first."

Host: "Quizmo, what do you have to say about all the things brought up?"
Quizmo: "I wasn't worried about eviction until the last week I was in the house. Smasher had the decision, and I knew he was gunning after me. Until then, I was fine. I'm glad I made it to the Final 4. Again, with everyone else, I agree that Goomba's Shoe should have been evicted a long time ago."

Host: "Goomba's Shoe, how do you feel about the comments made towards you?"
GS: "It's funny, since I get to laugh at them for being envious. I basically did nothing, and I still was able to win more competitions than NSM and FireEevee, and tied with them combined. Quizmo and I won the same, so we were both equal.
"My favorite part was the fact that I got to annoy the other houseguests all I wanted, so that was a plus. Not only that, but I got bragging rights of making it farther than the other people here."
FE: "I'm sorry, but bleep this next part. You *BLEEP*!"

Host: "No more."
FE: "K."

Host: "Now, let's begin tonight."

The host turns towards the screen, where Smasher and Lily are on. Lily is in a very nice outfit as Smasher is still somewhat casual. The host speaks to them.

"Smasher, Lily, once again, congratulations for making it this far in the game. Your fellow houseguests - Pyro, UltraMario, Nabber, FireEevee, New Super Mario, QuizmoManiac, and Goomba's Shoe - will decide who they want to win this game.
"Before we do that, you each can give a statement to your former houseguests. We'll begin with you Lily."

Lily: "I just want to say that I'm happy that my first week alliance with Smasher was able to be kept, and that I'm sitting next to him now. Over the course of this season, I was able to earn Two HoH's, Three Veto's, and Two of the three Final HoH challenges. By far, I won the most in this game. I've also stayed consistent throughout this game, making sure not to put a target behind my back. I was still nominated a few times, but I was able to at least save myself for almost all of them. I don't want to say that I'm better than Smasher, but I know that challenge-wise, I played the best game."

Host: "Smasher, your turn."

Smasher: "Well, as Lily stated, we worked together since this game first started. Obviously I had a rocky beginning, winning nothing and even being nominated once. Then I started to gain strength and start winning many challenges. Overall, I was only nominated twice, and one of them I was saved by Nabber. Although Lily does have the slight upper-hand since she has won an extra challenge over me, I have played the best social game. I was able to have a pseudo-deal with the Black Trio as we are calling them in order to keep myself off the block. Then, when I won HoH again, I took out the strongest one, even though Lily and Goomba's Shoe really made the decision. Winning is not everything, and although I think Lily is an awesome player, I have an upper-hand in a place she doesn't have."

Host: "Alright, let's begin the voting. We are going in order of elimination, starting with Pyro."

Pyro: "Well, my vote should be somewhat obvious. This person played the best."

Pyro locks in his vote, taking a seat. UltraMario comes up.

UM: "Woot, made it to jury! This person I believe should win."

UltraMario locks in his vote, taking a seat. Nabber comes up.

Nabber: "This person has done something no one else has done. They should definitely win."

Nabber locks in his vote, taking a seat. FireEevee comes up.

FE: "It was a hard choice, but this player was one I felt that worked the hardest."

FireEevee locks in his vote, taking a seat. New Super Mario comes up.

NSM: "This person in my opinion made the boldest moves. I hope they win."

New Super Mario locks in his vote, taking a seat. Quizmo comes up.

Quizmo: "What can I say?"

Quizmo locks in his vote, taking a seat. Goomba's Shoe comes up.

GS: "Ross Perot, is that an opinion?" *Host shakes head* "Grr...fine, I think they should win."

Goomba's Shoe locks in his vote, taking a seat. The host begins to speak.

"Well, it is about time to find out the winner of Big Brother!"

Voting results and the winner up next!

nervous...

Smasher and Lily start to figit as the host moves over to the Key Holder machine. They wait in suspense as the host begins to speak again.

"Well, Smasher, Lily, tonight, one of you will come out of the house after two months, surviving a total of ten weeks, and conquering over twelve other players, along with thirteen evictions.
"One of you will be crowned winner of Big Brother, and win the grand prize. Now, let's pull Pyro's key."

The host pulls out Pyro's key, revealing the name.

"Smasher! One vote for Smasher. Now let's pull UltraMario's key."

The host pulls out UltraMario's key, revealing the name.

"Smasher! Another vote for Smasher. Now let's pull Nabber's key."

The host pulls out Nabber's key, revealing the name.

"Lily! One vote for Lily. Now let's pull FireEevee's key."

The host pulls out FireEevee's key, revealing the name.

"Lily! Another vote for Lily. The votes are tied 2-2. Now let's pull New Super Mario's Key."

The host pulls out New Super Mario's key, revealing the name.

"Smasher! Another vote for Smasher. Now let's pull Quizmo's Key. This could be the final key."

The host pulls out Quizmo's key, revealing the name.

"Smasher! Congratulations Smasher, you are the winner of Big Brother!"

Smasher jumps from his chair, yelling in happiness. He gives a hug to Lily as they both leave the host. Confetti burst as he walks outside. Lily trails along him as they reach the host.

"Well, Goomba's Shoe vote was also for Smasher, leaving the votes 5-2, with Smasher winning. Smasher, you have won the grand prize, and first place in this game! Congratulations on a job well done. You too Lily."

Smasher and Lily give each other another hug. The host speaks again.

"We also have a prize for the America's Favorite Houseguest. And the winner was...FireEevee! With that, we are done!"

Smasher and Lily go around, congratulating everyone as the host signs off. Everyone is hugged in the frenzy as Smasher continues to smile brightly.

The game is over. Smasher won, Lily got second place, and FE was the favorite houseguest! Next up, User Big Brother 3!

Fi said:
Host: "FireEevee, how did you feel? Are you still upset by Goomba's Shoe? Remember that this is a family show, and is live, so keep the language clean."
FE: "I *BL-I mean, I hate him still for doing that. I don't know care if I was against the odds or not, Goomba's Shoe didn't deserve to be in the play he was before he left. At least I fought hard in the game."
GS: ">:D"

Host: "Well, New Super Mario, what are your thoughts?"
NSM: "Hm...I guess that Smasher and Lily deserve where they are. The fact I made it as far as I did...I'm surprised after only winning one challenge that I didn't leave sooner. I was hoping Quizzy would leave before me, and I knew Smasher wanted him out, but Lily and Goomba's Shoe obviously wanted me out first."

Host: "Quizmo, what do you have to say about all the things brought up?"
Quizmo: "I wasn't worried about eviction until the last week I was in the house. Smasher had the decision, and I knew he was gunning after me. Until then, I was fine. I'm glad I made it to the Final 4. Again, with everyone else, I agree that Goomba's Shoe should have been evicted a long time ago."
So damn proud of my self also YOU SPELLED ROSS PEROT WRONG

nixon-v.jpg

i actually just used a picture that ralph used a lot because i thought it was cool

I'm now going to try to figure out how I actually won this crazy thing.

Smasher said:
i actually just used a picture that ralph used a lot because i thought it was cool

I'm now going to try to figure out how I actually won this crazy thing.
Your popular and popularity is what wins this round

Fi said:
Again, with everyone else, I agree that Goomba's Shoe should have been evicted a long time ago."
Oh come on that is total BS I think GS should have won.

Lily, I was a little surprised you didn't win this time. Smasher did make connections outside the two of you, so I guess that was your greatest downfall. And, you have to deal with me and Smasher in UBB3 in order to win.

Back