User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 10

I think I did good in this one.

Smasher steps out into the backyard to find a massive puzzle grid with the pieces all over the yard. He frowns at it as he opens the card.

"Houseguest, in the second HoH challenge, you will need to put the pieces of the puzzles together. This puzzle is all nine weeks of faces the famous faces.
"In each row, there will be three faces; the order is Head of Household, Veto, and evicted. Your job is to fit the puzzle together as fast as you can and correctly.
"Since all the pieces are squares, they could end up being in the wrong order. You may begin when ready.
"Well, here I go."

Smasher rushes across the yard, placing piece after piece in the massive puzzle. He finishes after a long time, getting none wrong.

Smasher enters the house. After a moment, Goomba's Shoe emerges outside, doing the same thing, he puts the puzzle together as fast as he can, and after a try or two, he gets it correct.

Lily calls everyone outside after a few minutes.

"Alright, let's see the results of your guys times!
"Smasher, you were able to finish the puzzle in 5:02! Nice job! Now, let's see if Goomba's Shoe did better...he got 7:23!
"Smasher, with the best time, you win the second part of the Head of Household challenge! You are also moving on to the third and final portion of the final HoH to compete against me!
"Smashie, we did it!"

The Final HoH up next!

holy shit lily we did it.

i can't believe this.

we actually did it.

Smasher said:
holy shit lily we did it.

i can't believe this.

we actually did it.
I can I haven't actually done anything since this started

i was talking about actually making it to the end together, not beating you.

Smasher said:
i was talking about actually making it to the end together, not beating you.
But beating me was part of making it to the end therefore you were talking about beating me :posh:

oh you.

You're in your own little world aren't you Shoey

I just want to know this Shoey.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU END UP BEING THE LAST SOLE SURVIVOR THE BLACK TEAM?

I mean, really? You were probably the one that sent in the least competitions, even compared to Quizmo. And yet, you were able to beat Javelin, Dry-Petey, Toad, Nabber, New Super Mario, and then Quizmo.

I'm not surprised that Lily and Smasher are the final 2 white team members remaining. They beat Bop, LuigiNo.1, Pyro, UltraMario, and FireEevee.

My question to the White Team is how in the world did UltraMario get so far in the game?

At first, I was amazed to see Lily and Smasher winning basically every competition since the veto of Week 6, and then I looked at who they were versing. At that point, really, only Nabber, FireEevee and New Super Mario stood a chance, and they were the next three evicted after UM.

Fi said:
I just want to know this Shoey.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU END UP BEING THE LAST SOLE SURVIVOR THE BLACK TEAM?

I mean, really? You were probably the one that sent in the least competitions, even compared to Quizmo. And yet, you were able to beat Javelin, Dry-Petey, Toad, Nabber, New Super Mario, and then Quizmo.
I'm amazing at scheming and amazing at surviving even when i'm not trying
Smasher said:
You're in your own little world aren't you Shoey
All day everyday

Lily and Smasher sit, separated by a divider. The hosts comes on.

"Houseguests, welcome to the final challenge! The six current jury members have made statements about the game. Only one statement is true and the other is false.
"For the first option, say "A"; for the second, say "B".
"Let's begin."

Pyro –
Why do you think you got evicted soon early?

A – Pandora’s Box. There weren’t many options to pick from.

B – My winning streak. I won something, so I became a threat.

Smasher - A
Lily - B

"Pyro actually stated answer B. Lily gets a point."

UltraMario –
Are you surprised that you made it this far?

A - …I guess?

B – I don’t know; I guess I just floated throughout it.

Smasher/Lily - A
None - B

"UltraMario actually stated A. Both of you earn a point."

Nabber –
Which alliance do you think was the best in the game?

A – I would say the Black Team trio since they actually stayed low throughout the game and made it so far in the game.

B – The obvious answer would be Smasher and Lily since they've gotten so far in the game.

None - A
Smasher/Lily - B

"Nabber actually said B. Both of you got a point."

FireEevee –
What did you think of Goomba's Shoe move to evict you?

A – That he should go *BLEEP* himself; no seriously that was a *BLEEP*-ing mean move to do...

B – *BLEEP*-ing expected; I’m glad I made it this far, and was about to be evicted soon anyways…

Smasher - A
Lily - B

"FireEevee actually stated A. Smasher, you earned a point."

NSM –
Where you surprised that you got evicted because of Smasher?

A – No not really. I figured it would be him actually, I considered him powerful in the game for being somewhat low and not in our big alliance.

B – Really, I thought that Quizmo was going to leave before I was. I didn’t expect him working with us to last any longer, but he did surprise me by getting me evicted.

Lily - A
Smasher - B

"New Super Mario actually stated A. Lily earned a point."

Quizmo –
Who do you think should win the game that is still in the game?

A – Lily, because she is a lot better than last season.

B – Smasher because he's played well this game.

Lily - A
Smasher - B

"Quizmo actually stated B. Smasher, you earned a point."

The points are tied 4-4. The host speaks to them.

"There is a tie. It is now time to move onto the tiebreaker."

They answer the question the hosts gives them.

"Since Lily came the closest, the winner is Lily. You are the final Head of Houseguest."

Lily jumped up and down, running around the board to hug Smasher. Goomba's shoe simply claps as she gives him a hug. Smasher asks her something, and she gives him a happy reply.

Final Eviction next!

Fi said:
A – I would say the Black Team trio since they actually stayed low throughout the game and made it so far in the game.
*quartet

Just because I quit early on doesn't mean you can just discount me from their alliance.

Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:
*quartet

Just because I quit early on doesn't mean you can just discount me from their alliance.

They never told me that. You were "unofficially" added like Smasher was in Week 6.

Obviously, they were using you, or didn't consider you at all.

So, yeah, I meant trio.

Fi said:
Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:
*quartet

They never told me that. You were "unofficially" added like Smasher was in Week 6.

Obviously, they were using you, or didn't consider you at all.

So, yeah, I meant trio.
Wait we weren't using Toad it was a one time thing we both wanted Nabber out so we agreed to work together
Fi said:

A – That he should go *BLEEP* himself; no seriously that was a *BLEEP*-ing mean move to do...

B – *BLEEP*-ing expected; I’m glad I made it this far, and was about to be evicted soon anyways…

Smasher - A
Lily - B

So damn proud of myself

Lily waits anxiously as she paces through the living room. Goomba's Shoe is laid back, watching Smasher begin to grow tense.

GS: "You know, Lily, I would probably be a better matchup against you than Smasher. Your chances of winning against me are very likely than with Smasher next to you."
Smasher: "Shut up."

The host comes on.

"Lily, it is now time to evict the last person in this game. After this, one of you will be crowned winner of Big Brother and the other runner-up.
"Lily, cast your vote to who will be the final jury member, and not sitting besides you in the final 2."

Lily takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Smasher, you and I have dominated this game. Between the two of us, we probably won more than half of all the competitions in this game.
"Goomba's Shoe, you are just a bottom-feeder; you feed off of others to gain energy. You stay low and avoid any interaction so that you can just float to the end.
"No more. You endangered our partnership, and has annoyed me too far in this. I am gladly to say that you are evicted Goomba's Shoe."
GS: "Alright. Final three woot!"
Host: "Goomba's Shoe, you have been evicted, leaving Lily and Smasher the final two!"

Goomba's Shoe departs, saying good luck before leaving. As soon as the door clicks shut, Lily and Smasher leap up and down in joy and give each other a hug. The host comes back on.

"Now, the seven jury members will vote to decide the winner of Big Brother. I will see you then."

Winner and runner-up next!

Re: User Big Brother II - Finale

Is the goal of that to build up suspense or anger? because it mostly just makes me want to rip off your head.

Smasher said:
Is the goal of that to build up suspense or anger? because it mostly just makes me want to rip off your head.

I'm on an iPod; I can only send tibbits to insure that I don't have an overflow of information and cause it to exit out.

Though part of it was suspense, but only a small role in pausing.

Yep went out like a true asshole

Me and Lily are the final 2.

:D

:D

Well everyone knows who I'm routing for now. I sent the PM to everyone. Go Rush Limbaugh!

Goddamnit Fi did you actually read more than a sentence of my message.

Though now that they've both gotten to the top 2 I might have to change my answer.

Matlock said:
Fi said:

Smasher - A
Lily - B

So damn proud of myself
*BLEEP* you.

:mad:

Back