User Big Brother II - End - Smasher won!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 9 Part 2

Double post!

Loganofan20 said:
UBB1: Me
UBB2: BMB
UBB3: NSM
UBB4: You
UBB5: Me again
UBB6: Too far into the future to tell.

After looking through the thread FOREVER, I found it. Obviously, this is a little outdated, but at least some of it is accurate.

Lily is hosting UBB4, and I believe that Smasher hosting UBB5 (He called it quite a long time ago). Then we will have any other players I guess.

wait I actually never called it.

Until right now

yay

I don't even remember considering it until this afternoon (i planned some other game that may or may not still exist) but ok.

I'm doing UBB4!!!

I will do UBB6 no I can't make good challenges.

The four houseguests walk outside to find three sets of booths. Lily, Goomba's Shoe, and Quizmo respectively take a booth as Smasher grabs a card. He begins to read it.

"Houseguests, it is time for To Be Honest. Pervious to this event, I - Smasher - gave five statements about the remaining players, and the host.
"Some of the statements are true, while some of the other statements are false. You need to guess whether it is true or false. You get a point for each one correct.
"Let's begin."

Question 1 ~
"This one is about the host: You've done an good job. However, you've made things too complicated at times with all those twists.To be honest, I thought Toad's game was better. Not that you're a bad host."

True - Lily
False - Quizmo, Goomba's Shoe.

"The statement was True. I'm surprised they allowed me to say that."

Question 2 ~
"This one is about me: I've kicked butt in this game. I am confident in my skills and expect to make it to the final 2 easily."

True - Lily, Goomba's Shoe
False - Quizmo

"That statement was false. I actually am surprised I haven't been evicted yet, and it's going to take a lot of work to get to the Final 2."

Question 3 ~
"This statement is about Lily: Meh, she's an ok teammate. I think I could've picked someone better, and might even betray her and take someone else to the finals."

True - Quizmo, Goomba's Shoe
False - Lily

"That statement was false. I do not regret that choice whatsoever, not even a little. I hope we both can make it to the final 2 together."

Question 4 ~
"This statement is about Quizmo: I actually think of Quizmo as a possibly good ally. I am going to take him to the final two if possible."

True - Quizmo
False - Lily and Goomba's Shoe

"That statement was False. He a cool guy, but no ally of mine. He's a tough player."

Question 5 ~
"This statement is about Goomba's Shoe: I did not think for a second that he would do so well. He's not the best player in the game by no means, but he's shocked and impressed me. I am very surprised he's still here."

True - Lily, Quizmo, Goomba's Shoe
False - none

"That statement was true."

GS: "That figures."

Total -
Lily - 4 Points
Quizmo - 2 Points
Goomba's Shoe - 2 Points

Smasher: "Lily, with the most points earned, you are officially the new Head of Household! Congratulations!"

Lily hugs him as he hands over the key. She is jumping up and down in excitement. Goomba's Shoe and Quizmo frown as Smasher grows wary. They both know that the veto is really the competition that matters this week.

Veto ceremony next!

yay for Lily!

Lily calls everyone into the Dining Room. She grabs the Key Holder as the others wrap around the table. She comes back, with only one key inside it. She begins to speak.

"Alright fellow housemates, it's time for me to nominate two of you! As Head of Household, I cannot nominate myself.
"I will pull the key, and that person will be safe. The other two will be who I nominate.
"Let's do this." *Pulls Key* "Smasher, you are safe."
Smasher: "Thanks Lily."
Lily: "Shoey and Quizzy, I have nominated the two of you. It's on; I am taking one of you out of this house before you get the chance. Smasher and I vs. you two. We will dominate.
"With that, this meeting is adjourned."

Veto is up next!

So yeah, don't evict me because. Well, yeah. That wouldn't be very cool.

All the houseguests walk out into the background to find four massive poles, separated with dividers. There are 14 blocks littering the ground around it. Each player steps into there own personal area: Smasher being blue, Lily being pink, Goomba's Shoe being orange, and Quizmo's being purple. The host talks to them.

"Houseguests, welcome to Veto to remember! In this challenge, there are fourteenth levels of questions on your own poles. Each one of them has two questions, one on the left and one on the right.
"The answer will be a set of names. On the blocks, there will be two names written on it. You have to match each level with the correct name.
"The first person to complete their entire tower wins. Ready, set, go!"

All the players hustle as they start to stack blocks one after the other. Smasher immediately throws on the first block first, followed Lily. Goomba's Shoe and Quizmo seem rather confused about what they are doing.

After a few minutes, Smasher's tower is nearly complete while Lily's is halfway done. Quizmo and Goomba's are throwing random blocks on it. Goomba's Shoe, confused, hits the buzzer early. However, it's all incorrect, except for a block or two.

Smasher and Lily heard it, and began to panick. Smasher finished his tower before Lily, and hit the buzzer, but three of his were wrong. Lily buzzed after him, but had five or six wrong.

Smasher was able to spot the errors, and quickly fixed them. Also Lily was trying to figure her mistakes, Smasher fixed his tower, and hit the buzzer again. This time, it chimed a winner.

"Hell yes! I'm going to the Final three!"
Host: "Congratulations Smasher, you are the Power of Veto winner!"

Smasher grabs the Power of Veto and hugs Lily as they both jump up and down. Quizmo begins to for once fret and Goomba's Shoe doesn't seem phased by what is going on.

Veto ceremony is up next!

so yeah evict someone else.

All four of them wait in the living Room as the host comes back on.

"Smasher, it is time to decide if you are going to use the Power of Veto. Please note that if you use the Power of Veto, you will be automatically put up."
Smasher: "I am not going to use the power of veto."
Host: "Alright, that leaves Quizmo and Goomba's Shoe on the block. Lily and Smasher, you are automatically moving on to the Final three!
"Smasher, you now need to make your decision on who you want to evict. Remember, the evicted houseguest will only have a moment to grab their belongings and exit the house."
Quizmo: "I just want to say that please don't evict me because that would be very cool if you didn't."

Smasher takes everyone into consideration before choosing.

"Quizmo, I'm sorry, but you're a bigger threat than Goomba's Shoe, I am evicting you."
Host: "Quizmo, you have been evicted."

Quizmo nods, and grabs his bag before he leaves. He tells Goomba's Shoe good luck before he departs out of the door. The host speaks to them.

"Smasher, Lily, and Goomba's Shoe, tonight, you are going to do the first part of the Head of Household competition! You are the final three, and by the end of this week, one of you will be evicted, and one of you will earn runner-up, and one of you will become the grand winner of Big Brother!
"Good luck!"

The houseguests get pumped as they walk towards the backdoor. As they leave, Quizmo's picture turns gray, leaving only three of the fourteen pictures colored in.

HoH Part 1 results later!

Re: User Big Brother II - Week 10

I already decided before you made your post Quizmo, sorry.

hey maybe i won't be betrayed this time

Wait GS15 is in the top 3.
Does that mean that GS15=BMB in this game?

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Wait GS15 is in the top 3.
Does that mean that GS15=BMB in this game?

I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a complement.

To be honest, I thought you - Nabber - was most like me. You know, nominated first week, HoH next week, powerful player...it was probably why I was upset that you got evicted.

Though, I think, as of now, Lily and Smasher have some traits of mine from UBB1, but only some of them being like me. The rest is there own style and stragety, and domination.

Have you noticed that ever since the Veto of Week 6, Smasher and Lily has won all the competitions? Together, just alone in that time frame, they earned 8 wins between each other, four of them for each person exactly.

Last season, it was quite obvious that NSM or I was going to win, with Lily just being...like Goomba's Shoe this season, except last season she only won one competition because of me. NSM and I were basically fighting for the final position. I was automatically going to the Final 2, Lily was going with me if I won, and NSM if he won. Then I won, and kicked him out for getting rid of Smasher.

This season, however, it seems pretty much set. Smasher is going to Lily, Lily is going to take Smasher, and Goomba's Shoe will only go to the Final 2 if he somehow wins this HoH thing. If Lily and Smasher go to the Final 2...well...wow, they both are like the two strongest players in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if the votes were split down the middle.

And now, while I wait for Lily's vote, and the jury to send in the Final Part of the Final HoH questions for the two houseguests that get there, I might as well look back at the game.

This game was very fun, and it is actually very sad that it will end soon. I had many enjoyable times, and much excitement as the game started to narrow. Personally, I found this more exciting then last season, but it may be because there were less inactive players in this game.

In fact, I think UltraMario was the only inactive player, and he at least sent in votes each eviction and sometimes a forfeit message. Plus, he did send in some of the earlier competitions.

Thanks you guys for making this such an exciting game!

Oh, and to answer your question Nabber, GS15=/=BMB from UBB1. GS15=Lily from UBB1, not Lily from UBB2. Though, I think GS15 has a less chance of making it to the Final 2 then Lily from UBB1.

Oh yeah. I was just pointing out that in the last game Smasher and Lily made it to the final 3.

I did?

The three houseguests walk outside to find three massive tire wheels suspended above the air. They each hop onto one, holding the key in front of them. The host begins to speak to them.

"Household, get ready for the first part of the three-part final Head of Headhold competition! In this endurance competition, houseguests need to hold on to their key as long as they can.
"You must have both hands on the key at all times. If you let go or you fall off, you are eliminated. The wheels will spin one way, the other way, and could suddenly switch.
"Good luck houseguests, and let's begin."

The players go off, making sure they keep a steady footing. After only a few minutes, Goomba's Shoe let's go of his key and let's the wheel toss him off. He only managed to hold on for 0:12 minutes.

Lily and Smasher are left. Lily and Smasher talk about the competition. They ask each other if they want to let the other win or stick to it. They both agree to stick to it.

Lily has determination as the rain hits her, and the tires change directions. Smasher is focusing hard, avoiding anything that could cause him to lose.

It hits the hour mark, and the houseguests are both doing fine. Lily and Smasher look like they could make it for another few days at the look of it.

The second hour hits it toll, and the houseguests are still hanging in there. Lily is shaking her head to get the hair out of her face as Smasher is trying to avoid shivering from the rain.

The third hour chimes, and the houseguests are still managing. It seems they could last a little longer, but it was quite obvious that they were losing their strength.

The fourth hour was hit, and one of them was about ready to fall. Lily was starting to shiver badly as Smasher kept on tripping constantly. Finally, Smasher lost his footing at 4:50.

Lily leaped off of the platform next, jumping up and down.

"Now I get to go to the third round. Good luck Smasher and Goomba's Shoe on the second round!"

HoH Part 2 up next!

Back