Animal Crossing: New Leaf

i saw that direct and sweet mother of jesus

Oboro said:
I'm not a big enough sucker to buy hhd.

I was a big enough sucker to buy amiibo cards though. :-X

Speaking of which, I really want some of those hhd-exclusive items and I think they're re-orderable. I at least want the Sun and robot stuff. Who's willing to do this for me? :-*
i'm alright with doing it (that goes for anyone else), but I need to put the game down for so I don't get distracted because I have an exam tonight, fun. if you're willing to wait a while though then i'm OK with equivalent cash or new furniture exchanges. any items from Harvey or exclusive US items would be preferable but idc. my friend code is in the Pokemon Tournament thread

also I hear you can get the 7-11 Items from a particular RV so I need to find this person immediately

Hououin Kyouma said:
i saw that direct and sweet mother of jesus
did u like realistically creepy KK slider

also did u like Wolf Link

Also, be sure you visit Nook so you can pay another 160000 schmekels to have HHD remodelling features and more storage

Lottie says I'm """""""storage impaired""""""" well excuse me

edit: So,
I have Ribbot in my campsite atm but I only have 9 slots
should I go for Ribbot and try to force someone else to move out so I can have the new inkling Octopus or Rooney (whose amiibo card I have)
edit2: ok so I got ribbot and I'm going to try to force someone else to leave by publicly shunning them
edit3: they made the instruction manual a piece of furniture holy shit
edit4: ok wow the storage is actually much larger than what i anticipated, it's 4 drawers of 90 units so you can now store a whopping 360 items in it. plus you get to rearrange stuff like you do in HHA so I'd recommend buying the Secret Storage thing immediately.
edit5: it turns out when you scan amiibo cards you can actually BOOT PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR TOWN that you dont want and replace them
this is a megaton

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_home
A mobile home is a caravan that a villager can live in, primarily reintroduced characters [...]

Welcome Amiibo Pack (50 new villagers from past games)

• Admiral
  • Bea
  • Billy
  • [...]
I may or may not have a crush on this particular villager.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing:_New_Leaf_Welcome_amiibo

^all new features have been catalogued. Now to wait for a full furniture list.

intresting to note:
- Using a Mii Mask now changes the colour of your skin
- Fertilizer now revives dead Perfect Fruit trees
- You can now shake trees while holding other things

honestly this is an amazing update

i hope vinny restreams animal crossing and someone sends him a scoot card

Real talk: Secret Storage is legitimately the best non-amiibo part of the update. An extra 360 slots of storage not including the dresser or the museum rooms is amazing. Now I have no excuse for having a shitty hoarder house.

if anyone has the villager amiibo you can scan it to get the Wii U console (among other cool Nintendo furniture) and play Desert Island Escape which is actually really fucking good, plus the game rewards you with MEOW coupons if you clear a level, and its extra convenient if you have Amiibo cards because then you don't need play coins to play. Honestly its a game within a game and I love it, makes me wish Nintendo would let people have NES games again

Side note: I have demolished my sand garden and replaced it with a space mech fight. Gonna take photos and upload them later

Oboro said:
Real talk: Secret Storage is legitimately the best non-amiibo part of the update. An extra 360 slots of storage not including the dresser or the museum rooms is amazing. Now I have no excuse for having a shitty hoarder house.
I agree with this so much, Nintendo actually listened for once, omg. But with a shitty hoarder house you can double your intake of MEOW coupons (and amiibo functionality? im not sure) for each save

http://67.media.tumblr.com/cff5b074c0c66e2c163d459332145e25/tumblr_og0qeoZS851s1lku3o1_1280.jpg

here's a picture of all the villagers

>tfw i will never have ketchup in my town because the chance of getting him is 1 in 50

• Players and villagers can sit on rocks.

• Players can shake trees while holding a Watering Can, Fishing Rod, Net, Slingshot, and Megaphone.
I honestly find these two to be rather inconvenient. Especially the latter.

harvey just gave me a box of seeds (which are actually the beans from Setsubun but anyway) to feed the birds and he's just surrounded by them

he is legit the best character in the series

harvey for mayor when

shit i finally found the tropical floor on the island after months of searching amd now im grinding literally the worst set of tours ever to try and get it

also wolf link moves in tomorrow, yay! he's cute and his items are bloody amazing (zelda hearts that appear above ur head when u run into them like in OoT, for instance)

also i bought trash bags and a dead fish from Harvey.

peace man

I played the update and it was really great.

Is anyone here willing to sometime soon (Maybe not today but certainly later on) willing to lend me a few specific items I want if they have them? I really want these items but don't want to have to pray that the RNG gives me them in the shop.

The items I want are:

denim skirt and/or blue gym shorts and/or relay shorts (All 3 would be nice, but even if you have only 1 of them I'll still be willing to connect)
thick glasses

hm so i've just cleared all of the desert island escape levels

The prizes you get are pretty neat. You get prizes for first clearing 6 levels in a set (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) and then clearing all of the levels in that set (I think you get two prizes for this, not sure), and then achieving the target score for all levels in a set (so far I've only done this with advanced, the prize was a Desert Island Stool). Bear in mind I can't remember the exact order so this might be inaccurate for the beginner/intermediate prizes.

Ocean-Horizon Wall - Clear 6 beginner Levels
Water Floor - Clear 6 intermediate Levels
Frying Pan - Clear 6 advanced Levels
Wii U Station - clear all beginner Levels
Wii U game shelf - clear all intermediate levels
Amiibo Station - clear all advanced levels
Good Luck Charm - clear all Advanced Levels(??? threw out the letter but I know I got it from Nintendo)
Desert Island map - achieve the target score on all beginner levels
Desert Island table - achieve the target score on all intermediate levels
Desert Island stool - achieve the target score on all advanced levels
Ikana Trophy - achieve the target score on all levels

I'm curious about the good luck charm, its a piece of furniture you can display on your wall but also show it off to people. does it do anything?

update: after a grueling experience trying to get the last of the intermediate levels' target scores I got the Ikana Trophy. i realised I had already cleared all of the beginner levels' target scores so that made figuring out what i was missing from the above list much easier.

seriously fuck the intermediate levels for having 50000 points, 37000 points is ez for beginner and 60000 is way too low for advanced, but 50000 points for intermediate basically means you have to know the locations of the materials off the bat because there is no way you are getting enough bonuses to clear that score on the first try unless you're stupid lucky

anyway updated the list above, if anyone is curious i can take images of all of it and stick it in an album

i helped my brother link his hhd data and it's so strange to me how isabelle stays on screen as you take out your acnl game card and continues to stay as you insert hhd, eject hhd, and reinsert acnl.

Golisopod said:
>tfw i will never have ketchup in my town because the chance of getting her is 1 in 50
DGIzP49.gif

>tfw i got the ketchup amiibo card when i bought a few card packs the other day

tfw someone moves in right in front of your house and destroys your flowers and you can't boot them with an amiibo card because the person who moves in will just put their house in the same spot

3QiZitm.png

Villagers wont move in on top of patterns in the new update. It's a pain to do but you can totally control where they move in now.

If you time travel backwards after using an amiibo card to move someone in, the amiibo can place their house in a random spot instead of where the previous villager was.

Not saying that from experience or anything... :shifty:

Back