Animal Crossing: New Leaf

shucks that i kinda lost interest in the game a while ago otherwise the update would have been really, really super

Kanan Matsuura said:
K said:
also does anyone have the 7 eleven set and would be willing to accept offers for it
i used to :(
how
o
w

god screw nintendo and their region-locked 'exclusive' item bs

Jacques said:
>update for a 3 year old game thats not a big online game

it happens i guess
honestly they should have developed HHS as Animal Crossing New Leaf+ or something because the features in that game would be so so so very welcome in an actual mainline AC title and yet no they chose to make a spin-off. at least we get the new furniture.

i hope the new villagers come as well, having Felyne and that 7-Eleven horse in my town would be amazing
plus there's a villager that has video game store furniture like game displays and amiibo displays. i figure they'll make him amiibo exclusive as well maybe

also to anyone scared of villagers moving out:

- depending on whether a villager was planning to move when you stopped playing, even if they didn't tell you, you will at most only have a maximum of one villager leaving at a time.

- if you had a villager move out just before you stopped playing, then no one will have moved out when you return

- if you have 10 villagers, the 10th one won't move at all

hope that helps. despite evidence to the contrary, the whole village will never have descended into a Orwellian beardo dystopia with Isabelle as its leader. and hey if you don't care about time travelling then now would be an excellent time to jump back to weed day so you can get flower furniture

if you don't plan on playing for a while, enact the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance. Once that happens, the only thing you have to worry about is your favorites villages moving out. That's what I did.

If I do resume playing, I'm going to switch my 3DS clock to where I left off, so no time passes at all.

You can also time travel back to your current day the day a villager asks you about moving too iirc

After Cube left my town, there was a bird shaped hole in my heart, but thankfully I was graced by Phoebe in the campsite to fill that void.

PhoebeNL.png

That puts me at 10 villagers now, though and now people are asking to leave. Now if only Canberra and Bettina would move away instead of my other good villagers that I actually like asking me. Watch there be another great villager in the campsite which I can't get because of 10 space limits.

holy shit thank goodness someone moved out a few days ago because as i'm making the rounds i notice there's a tent in my campsite so i go inside and

Octavian_NL.png

i got an octopus

i
got
an
octopus

he's not zucker but he is perfect aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Octavian's cool. I had him in my Animal Crossing GCN and City Folk towns. I'd welcome any octopuses into my town. I hope the next Animal Crossing game adds more of them.

I still play it daily. Trying to get a complete catalog. Or as complete as I can via Main Street.
I'm also trying to get 100,000,000 bells in my savings account. So far I have ~18,800,000. Only 1,200,000 away from getting the safe!

But anyhoodles, I already got the gold catalog badge (80% completion required), so if there's any orderable items anyone wants (barring the throne and crowns), don't be afraid to ask. ;D I'll just charge the same amount of bells as the stores. Gyroids I'll give away for free, because they're taking up too much space...

I've also almost perfected my town (just need a few pieces of furniture for the houses), so I put it in a new dream. 5100-6639-7085 is the dream address for those interested.

Oboro said:
Octavian's cool. I had him in my Animal Crossing GCN and City Folk towns. I'd welcome any octopuses into my town. I hope the next Animal Crossing game adds more of them.
i want a blue-ringed octopus next game nintendo pls
also we're getting callie and marie squirrels but i wonder if we'll also get an octoling minion octopus. would be awesome

J-Yoshi64 said:
I still play it daily. Trying to get a complete catalog. Or as complete as I can via Main Street.
I'm also trying to get 100,000,000 bells in my savings account. So far I have ~18,800,000. Only 1,200,000 away from getting the safe!

But anyhoodles, I already got the gold catalog badge (80% completion required), so if there's any orderable items anyone wants (barring the throne and crowns), don't be afraid to ask. ;D I'll just charge the same amount of bells as the stores. Gyroids I'll give away for free, because they're taking up too much space...

I've also almost perfected my town (just need a few pieces of furniture for the houses), so I put it in a new dream. 5100-6639-7085 is the dream address for those interested.
do you have 7-eleven set spares tho, i need

also as for tasks I'm trying to accomplish
- grow /more/ blue roses - i only have one
- grow purple pansies
- grow white chrysanthemums
- get 100,000,000 bells (currently aiming for the safe as well)
- complete my fishing catalogue - diving and bug cantaloupes are already done

I already have all gold tools and Encyclopedias 100% complete.

I'm probably going to need another room in my house for the new Nintendo stuff.

Also, I wish that you could give people fish and bugs.

K said:
Oboro said:
i want a blue-ringed octopus next game nintendo pls
also we're getting callie and marie squirrels but i wonder if we'll also get an octoling minion octopus. would be awesome
Or maybe a white octopus based off a Blooper
K said:
also as for tasks I'm trying to accomplish
- grow /more/ blue roses - i only have one
- grow purple pansies
- grow white chrysanthemums
- get 100,000,000 bells (currently aiming for the safe as well)
- complete my fishing catalogue - diving and bug cantaloupes are already done
I don't have any of those. I have very few dlc anyway.
What I do need
  • Sprinkler
  • Green Chair and Counter
  • Mega Drilloid
  • Blue roses
  • Purple Pansies
I'm also trying to get Fang's pic, but I feel like I'm super close to getting it.
BTW are chrysanthemums carnations? Because I have white carnations.

Since everyone is playing this again I guess I'll share my designs again.

2G2pPaO.jpg

EUnsBMR.jpg

14PHe3C.jpg

UzKKcE9.jpg

qhH8YcX.jpg

Wn16OCP.jpg

d24xBpL.jpg

BaXGa4L.jpg

Q9F7ogu.jpg

ayjHdag.jpg

sutC7sn.jpg

eXhLRlT.jpg

KH6xoxO.jpg

NRVgDbf.jpg

jBhiFkn.jpg

l14Owl4.jpg

rxhclT5.jpg

xWpEurF.jpg

7kDEhzN.jpg

vni9LOX.jpg

pQBhEQl.jpg

kU8K5GE.jpg

dVJJIQU.jpg

MSTnM85.jpg

V27lYEP.jpg

sSjzUYQ.jpg

aft27nZ.jpg

Y5Ag6Pb.jpg

s77m9wb.jpg

TyPEU9y.jpg

VMystqW.jpg

SKKSdTS.jpg

mE9AhVv.jpg

J-Yoshi64 said:

If you have any extra Astro or Robo stuff, let me know. Also looking for Nebuloids and Sputnoids.

edit: also stuff from the sci-fi series and any dlc items

i need to check my catalouge again but i'm sure i have the whole astro series minus the couch
i have the entire green series though
and i do remember having a mega drilloid as part of my gyroid hoard but i think i sold them all on a day when gyroids were going for double price

also i wanna share designs but maybe later

Oboro said:
If you have any extra Astro or Robo stuff, let me know. Also looking for Nebuloids and Sputnoids.

edit: also stuff from the sci-fi series and any dlc items
Astro series: complete
Robo-series: complete
Sci-fi theme: complete (including wallpaper and floor!)
DLC: I don't have any DLC that's unorderable. I only got them from the HH Showcase.

As for the gyroids, I'll have to check my trove. I always sell all the gyroids whenever they're the premium item, so my collection is always changing.

If you can order these, I'd be willing to pay for them. Trying to find them is exhausting:

*Astro Bed
*Astro Sofa
*Robo Closet
*Both scifi wallpaper and floor
*Captain's Monitor
*Crew Member Seat
*Crew's Monitor
*Hologram Machine
*Small Space Console
*Spherical Radar

Oboro said:
If you can order these, I'd be willing to pay for them. Trying to find them is exhausting:

*Astro Bed
*Astro Sofa
*Robo Closet
*Both scifi wallpaper and floor
*Captain's Monitor
*Crew Member Seat
*Crew's Monitor
*Hologram Machine
*Small Space Console
*Spherical Radar
I'll have to order them tomorrow, since my store is closed now and I don't like time traveling, but I can get all that for you. I'll charge all of them at buying price (for the sci-fi wall and floor, I'll just multiply the retail selling price [thank you gamefaqs] by 4).
Astro Bed3,200
Astro Sofa3,280 3,200
Robo Closet2,400
Sci-Fi Wall + Floor8,000
Captain's Monitor2,800
Crew Member's Seat2,800
Crew's Monitor2,400
Hologram Machine3,600
Small Space Console2,680 2,600
Spherical Radar3,000
GRAND TOTAL31,360 31,200
It's your lucky day! Instead of charging for the Sci-Fi Wall and Sci-Fi Floor separately (they would 6,000 each), I decided to bundle them. You're saving yourself 4,000 bells with this deal! And for any values with numbers in the tens place, I just rounded down to the lower hundred, which cut a rather mediocre 160 bells of the grand total.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I'll have to order them tomorrow, since my store is closed now and I don't like time traveling, but I can get all that for you. I'll charge all of them at buying price (for the sci-fi wall and floor, I'll just multiply the retail selling price [thank you gamefaqs] by 4).
Astro Bed3,200
Astro Sofa3,280 3,200
Robo Closet2,400
Sci-Fi Wall + Floor8,000
Captain's Monitor2,800
Crew Member's Seat2,800
Crew's Monitor2,400
Hologram Machine3,600
Small Space Console2,680 2,600
Spherical Radar3,000
GRAND TOTAL31,360 31,200
It's your lucky day! Instead of charging for the Sci-Fi Wall and Sci-Fi Floor separately (they would 6,000 each), I decided to bundle them. You're saving yourself 4,000 bells with this deal! And for any values with numbers in the tens place, I just rounded down to the lower hundred, which cut a rather mediocre 160 bells of the grand total.

Cool. I've tried many times to get the sci-fi wall and floor but all Saharah gives me is that stupid meadow floor for some bizarre reason. Really frustrating.

My FC is 2578-3240-7703. I don't think I have you added.

Oboro said:
Cool. I've tried many times to get the sci-fi wall and floor but all Saharah gives me is that stupid meadow floor for some bizarre reason. Really frustrating.

My FC is 2578-3240-7703. I don't think I have you added.
The only Saharah items I need are Sporty Wall and Classroom Floor, and then I'll have no need for her anymore. It's really frustrating in the final stretch, let me tell you.
I just realized that, since I already have the wall and floor, you could probably visit me now. I'd just need a few minutes to get ready (and to find the stupid things lol).

My friend code is 3351-4618-3162
Meta Knight said:
Do you have a Number 3 lamp?
I have ALL the number lamps ;D
The Number 3 lamp I would sell for its usual 3,000 bells. I'd have to order one first, but I'd be able to get you one.

EDIT
So while looking through all my characters' inventories, I found I actually DO have a Sporty Wall. So I don't need that. Oops.
And I'm having trouble finding my Sci-Fi Wall. I found like 3 Floors, though.

Back