Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I'm an idiot and just remembered I had a sci-fi wall and put it in a letter in the post office for safekeeping, so don't worry about that.

Oboro said:
I'm an idiot and just remembered I had a sci-fi wall and put it in a letter in the post office for safekeeping, so don't worry about that.
I'm laughing so hard. I didn't find the wall at all, so that means I gave my only one to my brother.
Funny how that all worked out. Also, that bundled price means nothing now, so the floor is just going to be 6,000.

My gate is open now. Just a warning, the area just outside the gate is covered in crap I plan on selling. The Sci-Fi floor should be the rug in the upper-rightmost corner.

Ok, I got it. Thank you. I dropped 35K bells just to cover all the costs of all the items. I assume that's enough.

Astro Bed3,200
Astro Sofa3,280 3,200
Robo Closet2,400
Sci-Fi Wall + Floor8,000
Captain's Monitor2,800
Crew Member's Seat2,800
Crew's Monitor2,400
Hologram Machine3,600
Small Space Console2,680 2,600
Spherical Radar3,000
GRAND TOTAL31,360 31,200
It's more than enough. Let's see... 35 minus 31.2 equals 3.8
I owe you 3,800 bells in change. I'll get it to you next time we meet :P

Oboro said:
You can keep it, pretend it's sales tax. I have more than enough money anyways. :wario:
I have more than enough too :posh:

agh finally got the sand garden floor now i can demolish my gorgeous wing and put in a backyard thing. rake in those harmonious hh points

I'll just chuck down a list of things I need in case anyone wants to ever hmu for trading:

- 7-11 series - all of it
- bamboo grass
- cool globe
- picnic basket

as far as exclusive things go I managed to snag the whole campus set (notebook bed, pencil screen, line tape, notebook floor, etc.) while I was in Japan along with the Kagamimochi, Hinaningyou, Blossom Lantern and some other stuff. my catalouge is mostly completed as well but yeah gettin ready for the /new/ items coming soon

If you can order any of the Japan exclusive items, I'd be willing to pay for them.

P.S. Japan-exclusive or country-exclusive furniture is absolute shit and needs to be done away with in the next installment.

nah i'm cool with money its mostly items really

bamboo grass for the sand garden
cool globe is for the fire emblem house
picnic set also for fire emblem house
7-11 set because i desperately need it like nao

but sure i guess i can order the stuff that isn't too expensive like the kagamimochi, blossom lantern and hinaningyou if you want
i'll have to msg you with my fc later tho because schoolwork sucks

also yeah seriously fuck region-locked items and especially fuck limited time dlc that isn't reorderable

Oboro said:
If you can order any of the Japan exclusive items, I'd be willing to pay for them.

P.S. Japan-exclusive or country-exclusive furniture is absolute *bleep* and needs to be done away with in the next installment.
Can I get an "amen"?
AMEN HALLELUJAH
Liza Koshy reference
K said:
nah i'm cool with money its mostly items really

bamboo grass for the sand garden
I'm not familiar with that item, so I'm guessing that's a regional name. What is it exactly?

Okay, I've put together some lists. I set it so anyone with the links can view and comment.

This is a list in progress of rare or otherwise non-orderable items I currently have in my town, that I am willing to sell or trade online. If you see something you’re interested it, or have a question about something, highlight and comment on it.

This is a list of things I DON’T have in my catalog at all, and also where/how to get them. Blank sources mean they can be bought in the local shops on Main Street, and be reordered. An asterisk (*) indicates that I personally want one for my or one of my character’s homes. Otherwise, I am content to just picking it up and putting it down to get it recorded in my catalog.

Also, does anyone have the full zodiac furniture set? I'm also looking for dlc stuff. I just want to catalogue it and I'll order it myself.

i'll make a much more extensive trading list later btw 4 things isn't much to work with

but that's not the point of this post the point is my sister managed to one-up me because now she has Zucker in her town, so now the waiting game for when he moves out commences

he'll never move out
:-(

search in your corporate heart and add more octopi next game nintendo

There's going to be another update and new amiibo cards on December 2nd featuring animals in mobile homes. When you scan the amiibo card, you can enter the animal's vehicle and tell them to move into your town.

Bettina just straight up gave me a throne for completing a task for her. You know, the 800,000 bell throne.

Also I Static decided to give me his pic again for some reason for giving him a Spooky Wall Lamp. I just need Phoebe, Canberra, and Bettina's pic and I'll have everyone in town's pictures.

I left my game at home, since it was too much of a distraction last year, and my GPA suffered for it.

I do have my town nearly perfected, though (the only thing I still want is Fang's pic for my third character). For those interested in seeing it, my Dream Address is 5100-6639-7085. There is no overall theme to the town, aside from the surplus of Zen stuff. Ie is simply home.

Oh yeah, the new Animal Crossing update is live in case anyone didn't see the direct.

Harvey is one bodacious, mega-gnarly-to-the-max dude. Harvey amiibo when?

this is actually really substantial and adds heaps of stuff

im impressed nintendo, I wouldn't think you'd go so far as to add the HHA designer layout for designing rooms
or even another drawer of storage
or the ability to sit on rocks
or fucking WOLF LINK as a character

also thank god they gave some exclusivity to idiots like me who bought HHD because i really like the GIANT furniture so it's nice to see it all ported over.

edit: i really love the fact that I can buy the fucking SUN and have it displayed

also lol'd at the mountain of money and robot mech items

too good

I'm not a big enough sucker to buy hhd.

I was a big enough sucker to buy amiibo cards though. :-X

Speaking of which, I really want some of those hhd-exclusive items and I think they're re-orderable. I at least want the Sun and robot stuff. Who's willing to do this for me? :-*

Back