Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Duskull said:
I probably won't end up doing it considering I haven't made any preparations, I may time travel to do it though

Dialga is disgusted to hear such terms be uttered from the mouth of the lowly ghost-type. Beware, you should.

Duskull said:
I probably won't end up doing it considering I haven't made any preparations, I may time travel to do it though
Disgusting, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I said may, not will.

all the villages are telling me what they want for toy day and i feel bad because i still haven't gotten a chance to do anything mayoral

Mario4Ever said:
Maylene said:
Did you just get the game? It's kind of a slow start if you're not time-traveling.

ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, CRASH. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THE DISGRACE YOU ARE TO THE ANIMAL CROSSING COMMUNITY.

You walk around like peasants when you can travel like gods! I'm merely offering people the chance. Shame on you for being so close-minded.

Pearl said:
Maylene said:
you dogs ready for toy day

make sure you've got your santa suit handy, and keep talking to your villagers for an idea of what they want.

i've got a santa suit and beard, and i've been taking screenshots of the villagers when they tell me what they want so i don't forget

shame it doesn't matter since i'm too busy to play today :(

Oh, and just so you're aware, villagers give two hints: The item type and a color (eg Brown Home Appliance)

yeah i was taking pictures of both

i think i got all of them except elvis, because he's been sick since i started playing (he's probably better now but i haven't had a chance to check on him yet so idk)

my animals keep asking me to trade with them :(

is it okay if I say no? will they hate me?

Is it safe to go back, or will they complain I didn't listen to their Christmas wishes?

FOR SALE
If you want this stuff, I have it.
Any Fruit, no perfects exept Peaches, Cherries growing soon
Wheat Field
Green Shell
Star
Some Polka Dotted shirt
Some camera thing
Ghost Mask
Beehive
Varia Boots
Balloon Vanity
Some flower thing
Spaceman Sam
Triforce
Some Lamps oil, rope, Bombs?

SOLD OUT
I used to have these, but not anymore
N/A

WANT
Items that I could use, and why
King Tuts Mask (Trying to make a new file with an underwater house)

If you want to buy, sell, or trade, my FC is 4399-0520-1281. PM me to start. Sorry for shameless advertising
And just to note, my Dream Adress is 4400-3338-1981, if you ever want to go there

i don't know how to do a bunch of stuff in this game

how do i bury things??

what are the mini-loids that i dig up for?

with a shovel, you dig a hole, then you open up your inventory when you're in front of the hole, select an item, then select "bury." Gyroids can be sold for Bells or placed in your house (and they also can be swapped out in Club LOL for musical purposes).

huh, i've tried clicking things in my inventory to bury but nothing's showed up, thanks

Pandapowah said:
Elsa said:
my animals keep asking me to trade with them :(

is it okay if I say no? will they hate me?
Marshal gets upset when I don't trade with him.

They get upset if you repeatedly refuse their requests. Saying no every now and again is fine.

Who is your favorite and least favorite animal villager?

Camofrog and peanut are my favorites
my least favorite is probably is that nerdy duck whose name i don't know

Jitters?

Back