Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Mario4Ever said:
Aren't they also the rarest as well?

I believe so, with the Horned Hercules being a little rarer than the stag (although I think it's still the same price.)

I made about 516,000 bells from my last trip to the island.

My Horned Hercules won me 111

Copper said:
Mario4Ever said:

I believe so, with the Horned Hercules being a little rarer than the stag (although I think it's still the same price.)
Golden Stags and Horned Hercules are 12,000
Goliath Beetles are 6000
Everything else that spawn on the palm trees are 8,000
Rainbow Stags and Giant Stag are 10,000
Everything else that spawn on inland trees are around 1000-2000

Pandapowah said:
My Horned Hercules won me 111

Copper said:
Mario4Ever said:

Golden Stags and Horned Hercules are 12,000
Goliath Beetles are 6000
Everything else that spawn on the palm trees are 8,000
Rainbow Stags and Giant Stag are 10,000
Everything else that spawn on inland trees are around 1000-2000

What about if you have Boom-Bell in effect?

The price increases by 20 %
So for Rainbow Stags it is originally 10,000. 20% of that is 2,000. So in Boom Bell effect it would sell for 12,000.

2600-0218-7298: Aika/Aika Village
2600-1856-4772: Hitokui
2100-0784-7385: Shachipanda
3200-0330-2755: Diablo
Here are some cool horror towns you guys should visit.

Just so you guys know, there's another Spotpass character available, a lot of space items so Gamefreak might like that.

Saw that person a few hours ago, actually. Guess I've been behind the whole HHA Showcase thing, since there were three houses I hadn't been to yet.

can anyone open up, ill register you if i have to

i need to get a petition called Wear More Hats signed for mitzi

I just got the QR Code feature. Too bad I have nothing I want anymore, I already designed my own paths when I was impatient. Most of the shirt codes aren't really interesting either, they're usually just plain shirts. I prefer making my own (except for ones that aren't symmetrical, those suck to make) based on characters.

Also, I'm in need of a new face, the funny glasses and top hat isn't as good anymore. The Yellow Pikmin Hat does look pretty stupid, so maybe I'll use that.

Ok I have apples and cherries and need more fruits, anyone willing to part with something that isn't those 2?

Back