Mario Party 9 - Where is Luigi?

Under Wario's Left arm (side where Peach is) what do you think is there?

• Luigi

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tree

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • mess up on design Nintendo made

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

YoshiKartWii

Masami Iwasawa
(credit to someone from another site for pointing this out)
-the credit shall not go un-noticed-

mario_party_9_box_art.jpg

Just because he's not on the cover doesn't mean he's not in the game. He wasn't on the cover for SMG2, but he was still there, wasn't he?

Toad2012 said:
Just because he's not on the cover doesn't mean he's not in the game. He wasn't on the cover for SMG2, but he was still there, wasn't he?
i didn't say he wasn't in the game :-\
i was just pointing out he's not on the cover

may i point out...

everyone look under Wario's left arm (side where Peach is)
and you'll see something in the background

what do you think?

Luigi? or a tree?

*adds poll*

Waluigi wanted revenge for not being on the box art for Mario Party 8, so he decided to lock up Luigi in Peach's Castle.

How's that for a theory?

You expect us to identify that miniscule speck?

Mario4Ever said:
You expect us to identify that miniscule speck?
who could...
i mean,
i'm just saying,

"what do you all think it could be?"

Well it can't be Luigi. If they are going to put a character in the boxart then they will probably make them noticeable.

Pandapowah said:
Well it can't be Luigi. If they are going to put a character in the boxart then they will probably make them noticeable.
of course, :)

but, it's fun to have imagination, and creativity ^_^

YoshiKartWii said:
Pandapowah said:
of course, :)

but, it's fun to have imagination, and creativity ^_^

Then I'm guessing its an uninvited Toad trying to crash the party. It is kinda shaped like a Toad. :P

Wario ate Luigi, that's what. Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Yoshi are usually the guys you see in Nintendo's screenshots of Mario Party.

So, again, that means Wario ate him.

Dry Bones is in the game

He's just not playable

Kick Buttowski said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Those characters haven't been announced yet.

Well, they were playable in Mario Party 8. So it's safe to assume that they're playable in 9. :posh:

Neither one of them were playable in Mario Party DS; however.

Both Boo and Dry Bones have been confirmed as board features or mini-game elements, but not yet playable. Toadette has yet to make an appearance as of now. Neither has DK.

As for Luigi? Probably he's either on the back side of the cover art or he's cosplaying as the Yellow Toad beside Toad. ;)

Propeller Toad said:
Kick Buttowski said:
Pinkie Pie said:

Well, they were playable in Mario Party 8. So it's safe to assume that they're playable in 9. :posh:

Neither one of them were playable in Mario Party DS; however.

Both Boo and Dry Bones have been confirmed as board features or mini-game elements, but not yet playable. Toadette has yet to make an appearance as of now. Neither has DK.

As for Luigi? Probably he's either on the back side of the cover art or he's cosplaying as the Yellow Toad beside Toad. ;)
Gah, I'd support the Mario Party series more if they didn't make such stupid choices with the rosters. I disliked Boo and Dry Bones, so that's okay, but I'm pissed off that DK hasn't been in Mario Party since MP5.

did some people forgot the cover in Party 8? maybe he is in the back cover.

Pinkie Pie said:
unless Party series would cancell the mode that adding new characters so easily, or I think some fans would be mad
but I can't catch why that yellow toad is on the cover is it would on;y be a coloc change, Toad's new lover?

Kick Buttowski said:
Come to think of it, I don't see Toadette, Boo, and Dry Bones either.
while I'm against to species (since Rosalina and Pauline haven't joined)
the new two confirmed species players are on the cover, so the other species should be too?

Back