Create a Stage Idea

LN1 said:
Justified bump. I liked the ideas in here.

Name: Airway

Description: A section of the airway(Bowser's Inside story area

Hazards: During set intervals, the airway will become cold, and every fighter recieves knockbakcless unavoidable 2% damage per second until the airway returns to normal.

Music: Airway(Bowser's Inside Story)
Giant Bowser Battle(BIS)
Freezeflame Galaxy(Ice)(Galaxy)
etc.

Unlocked: Win 20 matches in Ice stages/Battle as Bowser 130 times
Bowser is in his own lungs?

Name: Fort Francis

Description: SBB version of Fort Francis from Super Paper Mario.

Hazards: Robo-Cats walking around the stage. However, you may jump on them and momentarily you can throw them like an item.

Music: Fort Francis-Super Paper Mario
Mr. L's Theme-Super Paper Mario

Unlocked by: Do 40 matches on the Palace of Shadows stage.

Name: Wiggler's Treehouse

Description: The top of the treehouse Wiggler owns in Paper Mario: Sticker Star. You battle on the three stumps.

Hazards: Sometimes one of the tops of the stumps will be removed my Kamek, he will replace it after a while, but touching the nothingness will hurt you. Sometimes a Wiggler body part will bounce along the arena, the body parts do less damage than the head, which does a lot.

Music: Wiggler Battle - Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Kamek Battle - Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Snifit or Whiffit - Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Gooper Blooper - Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Unlockability: Start

Also added everything I missed and fixed up names.

Sombrero Guy said:
LN1 said:
Justified bump. I liked the ideas in here.

Name: Airway

Description: A section of the airway(Bowser's Inside story area

Hazards: During set intervals, the airway will become cold, and every fighter recieves knockbakcless unavoidable 2% damage per second until the airway returns to normal.

Music: Airway(Bowser's Inside Story)
Giant Bowser Battle(BIS)
Freezeflame Galaxy(Ice)(Galaxy)
etc.

Unlocked: Win 20 matches in Ice stages/Battle as Bowser 130 times
Bowser is in his own lungs?
Yes. After all.....

Name: Dr. Mario's Office

Description: A white room with two ledge and three additional platforms in the center of the stage.

Hazards: Viruses run across stage in random areas, pills fall from sky.

Music: Dr. Mario-Dr. Mario
Dr. Mario-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Name: Bowser Jr. Boulevard(Sports Mix)

Description: Bowser Jr. Boulevard as seen on Mario Sports Mix. Randomly appearing multipliers.

Hazards: The multipliers multiply the damage and knockback of any attack done while standing on it. The corresponding number is shown above the multiplier. Every minute, for 10 seconds, the whole stage will be a 10x multiplier.

Music: Bowser. Jr. Boulevard( Sports Mix)
Bowser Jr. Boulevard
Shadow mario theme(mario sunshine)
etc.

Unlockable: Start

Name: Slender Woods King Boo's Castle(Mario Party 8 )

Description: A rather large stage that warps from area to area, one with Boos following you, one with King Boo and his Star, etc.

Hazards: Boos, King Boo's Star, which if it hits somebody, it turns them invisible until the area changes, lava, breakable platforms.

Music: Luigi's Mansion-Luigi's Mansion
Bowser's Castle-Mario Kart 7

Unlock by: A. Unlocking Boo
B. Win 75 matches with Bowser OR Petey Piranha.

Roserade said:
Name: Dr. Mario's Office

Description: A white room with two ledge and three additional platforms in the center of the stage.

Hazards: Viruses run across stage in random areas, pills fall from sky.

Music: Dr. Mario-Dr. Mario
Dr. Mario-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
That music was from Melee, I believe

Also you need Chill as well

I'd have 50% Chill and 50% Fever

Oh sorry HOW DID I FORGET THOSE?????

Sombrero Guy said:
Roserade said:
Oh sorry HOW DID I FORGET THOSE?????
The Dr. Mario song is Fever

Again....

And my grandma and mom are Dr. Mario geeks....

Name: SuperMassive Galaxy

Description: The starting planet or the second one(giant koopa one). Randomly chosen at the beginning of the stage. Probability of the two can be toggled. The total must be exactly 100% though.

Hazards: The Giant Koopas in the Koopa planet will cause knockback that leaves the fighter in helpless state.
In the starting planet, you fight on a set platform with 2 floating platforms above it. A Giant Invincible Goomba is always there, and Giant Thwomps randomly fall down, leaving the fighter crushed by them stunned for 20 seconds.

Music: Supermassive Galaxy
SMB Overworld
Etc.

Unlockability: Win 50 matches.

1. Name: Skylands

Description: A very basic stage that includes a large middle platform with ledges, as well as five added platforms all around the stage; one of the most basic stages.

Hazards: Spyro sometimes comes in and shoots fireballs.

Music: Skylanders Giants Main Theme
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Main Theme

Unlock by: Beginning

2. Name: Japan

Description: The original Ken Japan stage in Street Fighter.

Hazards: Ken and Riu jump in and punch, kick, or fireball characters.

Unlock by: Play 20 matches as Riu.

Added the stages to the list.

Name: Lighthouse

Description: From Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver. The balcony-like area when you jump out the window while climbing the lighthouse. The time of day depends on your day time. It's essentially a flat surface that you can't go underneath.

Hazards: Not so much of a hazard, but after a while during night, the Lighthouse will shine down light on the battlefield.

Music: Gym Leader Battle - Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Olivine City Theme - Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Johto Wild Battle Theme - Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Unlock: Start

Name: Lava Land

Description: Five lone platforms surrounded with lava, with addition grey clouds sometimes flying overhead.

Hazards: Pokaboos, Blarggs, Kamek sometimes appears and uses magic.

Music:Lava Land-New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Koopaling Battle-Super Mario Bros. 3

Unlock: Do 50 matches as Bowser.

Lt.Serge's Gym.. hazards would be trying to open doors by pressing the correct buttons (2 buttons in each "room"(there's no cielings)) if you press the wrong one you get sent flying&zapped :bowser:

BUMP

Name: Lakitu's Sky World

Description: A stage area made of clouds.

Hazards: Lakitus throw Spinies which walk around the stage until they fall off.

Unlock: Beginning

Name: Viridian Forest 2

The stage is in Viridian Forest/Diglett's Cave. Branches sticking out from the side provide platforms. The background has a thick forest with Caterpies and Weedles crawling up trees but Mt. Moon can be seen behind the forest. At the two ends of the stage there are pits leading down to an underground section (Diglett's Cave) which stretches across the whole stage.

Hazards:
Kakuna- Each branch has one hanging on it. When Kakuna is hit, it will swing side to side and damage anyone who makes contact with it while it swings.
Diglett/Dugtrio- On the Diglett's Cave section, Digletts or Dugtrios will randomly pop out of the ground. Getting hit will launch you to the side and give 5-15% (Diglett) or 15-25% (Dugtrio) of damage. The spot they will pop out of will start to crumble and rise two seconds before they actually pop out and they immediately go back down after popping out.

Unlock: Get all stickers with Pikachu in it.

Pandapowah said:
Name: Viridian Forest

The stage is in Viridian Forest/Diglett's Cave. Branches sticking out from the side provide platforms. The background has a thick forest with Caterpies and Weedles crawling up trees but Mt. Moon can be seen behind the forest. At the two ends of the stage there are pits leading down to an underground section (Diglett's Cave) which stretches across the whole stage.

Hazards:
Kakuna- Each branch has one hanging on it. When Kakuna is hit, it will swing side to side and damage anyone who makes contact with it while it swings.
Diglett/Dugtrio- On the Diglett's Cave section, Digletts or Dugtrios will randomly pop out of the ground. Getting hit will launch you to the side and give 5-15% (Diglett) or 15-25% (Dugtrio) of damage. The spot they will pop out of will start to crumble and rise two seconds before they actually pop out and they immediately go back down after popping out.

Sorry to tell you, but I've already made a Viridian Forest stage.

Name: Robotnik Winter Zone(act 3)
Description: The boss battle of Robotnik Winter Zone Act 3, without Sonic fighting(if one of the players is Sonic, the boss can't be damaged anyways

Hazards: The boss is absolutely invincible and deals 4% damage and minor knockback on contact. It will also drop the bomb penguin it usually drops. The boss moves around a little.

Music:
Robotnik Winter Zone
(other sonic ice stage related music)

Unlock: Play 40 times as Sonic

Roserade said:
Pandapowah said:

Hazards:

Well, mine is better
Fixed the problem.. I guess
Pandapowah said:

Hazards:

I once made a stage to look like the design of the original Donkey Kong arcade game. It was fun.

Pandapowah said:
Roserade said:
Pandapowah said:

Hazards:

Well, mine is better
Fixed the problem.. I guess
Pandapowah said:

Hazards:

I can understand if you think your's better.

Back