Create a Stage Idea

Paper Bowser Jr. said:
Name: Bowser Jr. Highway [Super Mario]

Description: A huge highway built by Bowser Jr.. It has a lot of Mario enemies.

Hazards: Goombas, Koopas, Hammer Bros., Tail Goombas, Bullet Bills, amd Piranha Plants

Music: Bowser Jr.'s Airship Aremenda, Mushrrom City

How to Unlock/Unlocked From Start?: Play as Bowser Jr. fifty times

EDIT: FOR SSB4 SINCE BOWSER JR ISN'T IN BRAWL

No need to quote, Crackin will come online and check this thread.

Name: Gelato Beach

Description: Gelato Beach from Super Mario Sunshine

Hazards: Cataquacks will throw you very high, depending on your damage, in fact, you could even be KO'd.

Music:
Gelato Beach(Super Mario Sunshine)
Bianco Hills(Super Mario Sunshine)
Shadow Mario(Super Mario Sunshine)
Boss Battle(Super Mario Sunshine)
Underwater Thme(Super Mario Bros.)

Unlockability: Start

This is probably a stage that will never happen. But it's nice to dream this one

Name: Egg Carrier

Description: The Stage starts off in the landing area of the Egg Carrier. As time goes on. There will be moving platforms and it will act alot like the Halberd stage. Going to different sections of the ship. And if the battle goes long enough, the Egg Carrier will change shape and the Wings becomes a long battleground. After a while if it still goes on the cycle will restart.

Hazards: Planes coming from the sky, Turrets and Missile Launchers, and when the stage is at the front of the ship. A giant laser. Also when the stage is on the Green circular arena these metal egg-shaped things will come down in an attempt to freeze the fighters

Music: Egg Carrier (Sonic Adventure)
Sky Deck (Sonic Adventure)
Sky Chase (Sonic Adventure)
Sky Chase Zone (Sonic 2)
Egg Fleet (Sonic Heroes)
E.G.G.M.A.N. Instrumental (Sonic Adventure 2)

How to Unlock/Unlocked From Start?: Complete Classic Mode, and All-Star Mode as Sonic on Normal or Harder difficulties.

E.G.G.M.A.N. needs the lyrics. That song's the bomb and other outdated slang.

I like the idea of Tourian being a stage. It could have Mother Brain in the background shooting all kinds of whatnot at the fighters. Also Zebetites could block off parts of the stage or something.

As for music, Lower Norfair needs to be in. I was so bummed out it wasn't in Brawl.

Dry-Petey said:
No need to quote, Crackin will come online and check this thread.

You Called?

I Updated the list, I'm Liking all these ideas everybody has :)

I'll think of something later when I've been awake for a couple of hours nested of minutes.

Supposing Sonic is in SSB4...

Name: Asteroid Coaster

Description: Similar to Big Blue, except if you fall off the vehicle your only hope is a recovery move.

Hazards: The bottomless pit below

Music:
Asteroid Coaster Act 1
Asteroid Coaster Act 2
Asteroid Coaster Act 3
Final Boss Phase 2
Knight of the Wind(Black Knight)
Reach for the Stars(Normal)
Fight the Knight(Back Knight)
Fight The Knight Instrumental(Black Knight)
Through The Fire(Black Knight)

Unlockability: Play on scrolling stages 67 times.

LuigiNo.1 said:

I don't think there is a reason to doubt Sonic's return. Why would they bother putting Sonic who was heavily wanted in Brawl and not have him return in SSB4? It just wouldn't make sense. They've removed characters before with Melee to Brawl and all. But if someone isn't going to return. I just don't think Sonic will be one of those left out. I think Sonic's in to stay just based on how popular he is and how Sega probably wouldn't want to miss that chance.

Also that's a little bit of too much Black Knight representation and it doesn't even really fit Asteroid Coaster. If Asteroid Coaster was a stage I'd want more variety from different games that have a Space and/or Asteroid theme. Like Meteor Herd from SA2, The Twinkle Park hovercar race theme from SA1, or maybe Death Egg Zone from Sonic 3 (Might of been Sonic and Knuckles)

Northern Verve said:
LuigiNo.1 said:

I don't think there is a reason to doubt Sonic's return. Why would they bother putting Sonic who was heavily wanted in Brawl and not have him return in SSB4? It just wouldn't make sense. They've removed characters before with Melee to Brawl and all. But if someone isn't going to return. I just don't think Sonic will be one of those left out. I think Sonic's in to stay just based on how popular he is and how Sega probably wouldn't want to miss that chance.

Also that's a little bit of too much Black Knight representation and it doesn't even really fit Asteroid Coaster. If Asteroid Coaster was a stage I'd want more variety from different games that have a Space and/or Asteroid theme. Like Meteor Herd from SA2, The Twinkle Park hovercar race theme from SA1, or maybe Death Egg Zone from Sonic 3 (Might of been Sonic and Knuckles)

I was thinking that they would replace Snake and Sonic with other third-party characters (possibly Capcom [I'm thinking Mega Man and M. Bison]).

They simply would not remove 3rd party characters for another. I think it'd be more beneficial to try to get all of them in. If one of them had to go then I think Snake would unfortunately take the fall. I just don't see why Nintendo would only want Sonic to appear in Brawl and not appear afterwards when they put him in late in development because how requested he was. I think it'd be a really dumb move for Sonic to not even be considered for returning for the rest of the series.

(Probably getting off-topic here, but yeah just my 2 cents on Sonic's return probability. Which I personally believe is really, really high unless something is stated otherwise.)

Northern Verve said:
They simply would not remove 3rd party characters for another. I think it'd be more beneficial to try to get all of them in. If one of them had to go then I think Snake would unfortunately take the fall. I just don't see why Nintendo would only want Sonic to appear in Brawl and not appear afterwards when they put him in late in development because how requested he was. I think it'd be a really dumb move for Sonic to not even be considered for returning for the rest of the series.

(Probably getting off-topic here, but yeah just my 2 cents on Sonic's return probability. Which I personally believe is really, really high unless something is stated otherwise.)

Snake not return? What? He's arguably one of the best characters in the game that's not Meta Knight (stupid Meta Knight).

Yeah I know Snake's a good fighter. I just think if it came down to removing Snake or Sonic. I think they'd remove Snake simply because Sonic's much more popular. It wasn't by fan request Snake got in Brawl.

Though honestly I'd prefer both of them return and Megaman comes in too.

Name: Striaton City Gym [Pokemon]

Description: You're in a Pokemon gym where you press the panels with that type's weakness and at the end, Chili, Cress or Cilan's Panpour, Pansage, or Pansear may KO you.

Hazards: Pansage, Panpour, Pansear

Music:
Pokemon Black and White Leader's Last Pokemon
Pokemon Black and White Trainer Battle!
Pokemon Black and White N Battle

How to Unlock/Unlocked From Start?: Play as Pikachu 500 times

Name:Lor Starcutter

Description: Magolor's ship.

Hazards: Falling energy spheres and Lor Starcutter pieces, Moving stage (sometimes sideways sometimes up or down), Various KTDRL enemies coming out of doors (invincible) (there abilities quite predictable), Either Super Bonkers or Mr. Dooter coming out of doors (invincible), Sometimes Landia will tear up the roof and fire fireballs at you, sometimes it will go on it's side shake violently and the side that it was tipped over onto will either set on fire or fill up with water and you have to avoid bursts of Fatty Puffer water and Water enemies

Music: About any song from KRTDL

How to Unlock/Unlocked From Start?: Win 100 battles as every one of the Kirby characters

Name: Waterfall Cave (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

Description:Looks like to final room with the gem here is a look,
Waterfall_Cave_gem.png
But there would be 2 platforms one from both sides.

Hazards: From time to time the Crystal would sink in and a torrent of water will come crashing at the floor pushing players out. To save yourself you will have to go on the platforms

Grimer: Sometimes it will slowly moves across the stage stepping on him will slow you down and decrease your jumping ability. Every second you touch him will give you 1%.

Woopers: Sometimes a line of Woopers will walk across the stage. Stepping on them will make you bounce. A random Wooper would shoot a Mud Shot that gives 5% damage no knockback which is shot like an arch.

Poliwag: Sometimes a Poliwag will come bouncing into the middle of the room and use Hypnosis. Anyone by radius of the Hypnosis circle (size of a Smart Bombs explosion) will fall asleep.

Music:
Primal Dialga- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61oFE03ZFAY
PMD2 Event Boss- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KBPCIOj4Z0&feature=related
Waterfall Cave (of course)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFW4Hwk6o4
Kecleon Attack- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d1zLImrmZE&feature=related

Unlock
Win Classic with all Pokemon characters except Pokemon Trainers (Normal or Higher)

Someone's finally going to give the Fire Emblem series some love.

Name: Tower of Guidance [Fire Emblem]

Description: A stage that includes all 5 levels of the Tower of Guidance from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. A moving platform (much like the one on the Halberd) transports you up all five levels. There's also a sixth level that is the top of the Tower - it includes a fantastic view of Begnion.

All five major bosses in FE:RD that appear in the Tower of Guidance appear in their respective rooms: Lekain (1st floor), The Black Knight (2nd floor), Dheginsea (3rd floor), Sephirath (4th floor), and Ashera (5th floor).

Music:
Black Fang (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword)
Softly With Grace (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword)
Galdr of Rebirth (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
A Grasping Truth (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Beauty is a Mad Mistress (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)

Unlockability: Complete Classic Mode on hard with both Marth and Ike (assuming they will both be in).

Name:Koopa Cape( MKWii)

Description: Sidescrolling stage on Koopa Cape.

Hazards: Karts can drive over you and cause 20% damage and a good knockback. Also, during section you'll go into a tube underwater. If you don't enter the tube, you'll be KO'd from drowning before getting to the other side. Also, a driver or two randomly throws a random item. Since it's sidescrolling, if you don't move you'll die from going offscreen.

Music:
Koopa Cape(MKWii)
Koopa Cape(MK7)
Maple Treeway
Grumble Volcano
DS Yoshi Falls(MKWii)
Delfino Pier
Mushroom Gorge

Unlockability: Play on stages with water 132 times.

Doing another Sonic stage. This time from SA2.

Name: Pumpkin Hill

Description: This would be a large stage. Perhaps New Pork City size. Perhaps 2 large battleground one in the air and one closer to the bottom with some small platforms floating above. And also some Pumpkin-head mountains to the side.

Hazards: At random times 3 different types of ghosts will appear. One will just fly on screen and attempt to grab a fighter. Another one will be hidden somewhere and when a character is near where it is it will will pop out and spook your character leaving your character unable to do anything for a few seconds. The last kind will be a big ghost that you can hit that will make it shrink, when it shrinks though it becomes faster though. Als there will be a train that sometimes goes in the middle of the battle.. If you're hit you get minor damage but get hit a little bit of ways in terms of Knockback.

Music:
Pumpkin Hill (Sonic Adventure 2)
Aquatic Mine (Sonic Adventure 2)
Green Forest (Sonic Adventure 2)
Red Hot Skull (Sonic Adventure)
Lost World (Sonic Adventure)
Mystic Mansion (Sonic Heroes)
Babylon Guardian (Sonic Riders)

Unlockability: Play every level in SSB4's Story Mode as Sonic. (Or if Knuckles is playable, which is probably even less of a chance then this level being in the game) Unlock Knuckles

Paper Bowser Jr. said:
Name: Striaton City Gym [Pokemon]

Description: You're in a Pokemon gym where you press the panels with that type's weakness and at the end, Chili, Cress or Cilan's Panpour, Pansage, or Pansear may KO you.

Hazards: Pansage, Panpour, Pansear

Music:
Pokemon Black and White Leader's Last Pokemon
Pokemon Black and White Trainer Battle!
Pokemon Black and White N Battle

How to Unlock/Unlocked From Start?: Play as Pikachu 1000 times

1000 times? I haven't even played brawl 1000 times.

Name: Spagonia Rooftop Run

Description: Some of the roofs of Spagonia rooftop run. It is randomly chosen if it will be night or day.

Hazards: Falling off, also, you can be attacked by enemies, depending it it's day or night.(Those robots of Dr. Robotnik on day, low knockback, high damage, at night those Dark Gaia enemies, high knockback, low damage)

Music:
Day
Spagonia Rooftop Run(Day)
Shamar Arid Sands(Day)
Empire City Skyscraper Scamper(Day)
Adabat Jungle Joyride(Day)
Chun-Nan Dragon Road(Day)

Night:
Spagonia Rooftop Run(Night)
Emìre City Skyscraper Scamper(Night)
Shamar Arid Sands(Night)
Adabat Jungle Joyride(Night)
Chun-Nan Dragon Road(Night)

Unlockability: Play as Sonic 93 times.

Also, for you to know, Sanctuary Fortress(Bop's first idea), is from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Deamland(Mario series)

SMB2 1-1 except that the doors are 3-dimensional.

Music:
(n)SMB series music

Unlocked: By playing Mushroomy kingdom 10 times

Back