If you could have one superpower...

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
What would it be and why?
I would want teleportation so I wouldn't have to travel. Or ever be late for that matter.

Omnipotence.

I've always been partial to phasing for some reason. Don't know why.

Shape shifting for me

Super speed. Although, that's pretty much the same thing as teleportation.

Actually on second thought, I think I'd prefer to have the ability to transform between a dragon and a human. That would be awesome.

I'd have fourth wall powers.

Hypnosis, although that would be really nifty and useful.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I've always been partial to phasing for some reason. Don't know why.

Same here, and I don't really know why either. I guess it just looks cool!

So, it'd be a toss-up between that/those, and telekinesis which will always provide a good time.

Probably telekinesis the most, yeah.

Been watching Railgun lately, so I'd have to say, Electric manipulation powers, or whatever Mikoto's powers are, would be really nifty. Pretty creative uses for it in the show, too. Could be fun to have.

Brock said:
Been watching Railgun lately, so I'd have to say, Electric manipulation powers, or whatever Mikoto's powers are, would be really nifty. Pretty creative uses for it in the show, too. Could be fun to have.
I wasn't going to post in this thread but Brock reminded me what I'd want: Vector manipulation. The only real way to beat that is with Imagine Breaker, but of course nobody is going to wish they had that in this thread because nobody in real life has any superpowers, making it useless!

Air manipulation.

I mean, with air powers you can fly, Force push and pull, and at more advanced levels, blast lightning, become invisible, summon hurricanes and tornados...

Easily the most versatile power commonly available. Your only weakness is being put in a vacuum.

Dr. Javelin said:
Air manipulation.

I mean, with air powers you can fly, Force push and pull, and at more advanced levels, blast lightning, become invisible, summon hurricanes and tornados...

Easily the most versatile power commonly available. Your only weakness is being put in a vacuum.

And you can breath in space! (air bubble around self.)

I always found particle manipulation quite interesting.

I.e., making random stuff burst into flames, melt, boil, freeze, turn into hydrogen, etc.

TankDempsey said:
Teleportation for me i could just go...

WOOH

now im gone

WOOH

im gone again

haha
How can you be gone when you are already gone?

Back