If you could have one superpower...

Ahah Doy

Herr Shyguy said:
Telekinisis. One of the more useful powers for day-to-day use.

Electric powers would be pretty useful, too. Never have to worry about light switches or chargers again.

Boidoh said:
Discord said:
What would it be and why?
I would want teleportation so I wouldn't have to travel. Or ever be late for that matter.

To kill you.
Uh... That's... Interesting... Do you have any particular reason for wanting that?

The power to be powerful.
I would like to have time manipulation abilities.
Because I could do this.

Discord said:
Boidoh said:
Discord said:
What would it be and why?
I would want teleportation so I wouldn't have to travel. Or ever be late for that matter.

To kill you.
Uh... That's... Interesting... Do you have any particular reason for wanting that?

He obviously has an inborn hatred against draconequuses. I suggest taking out a restraining order.

apocalypseArisen said:
Hypnotoad said:
Hypnosis, although that would be really nifty and useful.

I've got my eye on you. ;/

a bit late of me to respond, lololol BUT YOU'VE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP, GOOD SIR! *does some wacky hypno eye thingies~~*

Hypnotoad said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Hypnotoad said:

a bit late of me to respond, lololol BUT YOU'VE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP, GOOD SIR! *does some wacky hypno eye thingies~~*

TOO LATE, HYPNOTOAD, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP T-

...@_@

apocalypseArisen said:
Hypnotoad said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Hypnotoad said:

TOO LATE, HYPNOTOAD, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP T-

...@_@

Up to what? I'm not up to anything, and you don't think so either~ @u@

But vaguely back on topic, anyone else see the trailers for that movie 'Chronicle'? That's pretty much exactly what I'd do with telekinesis. I'd torment people and fling tailgating cars off the road and just generally take advantage of my abilities to make myself better :D

I don't think I'd be too much of an asshole, but I'd certainly abuse it :3

Back