If you could have one superpower...

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
What would it be and why?
I would want teleportation so I wouldn't have to travel. Or ever be late for that matter.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Omnipotence.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I've always been partial to phasing for some reason. Don't know why.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Shape shifting for me
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Super speed. Although, that's pretty much the same thing as teleportation.

Actually on second thought, I think I'd prefer to have the ability to transform between a dragon and a human. That would be awesome.
 

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Hypnosis, although that would be really nifty and useful.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I've always been partial to phasing for some reason. Don't know why.
Same here, and I don't really know why either. I guess it just looks cool!

So, it'd be a toss-up between that/those, and telekinesis which will always provide a good time.


Probably telekinesis the most, yeah.
 

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Been watching Railgun lately, so I'd have to say, Electric manipulation powers, or whatever Mikoto's powers are, would be really nifty. Pretty creative uses for it in the show, too. Could be fun to have.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Brock said:
Been watching Railgun lately, so I'd have to say, Electric manipulation powers, or whatever Mikoto's powers are, would be really nifty. Pretty creative uses for it in the show, too. Could be fun to have.
I wasn't going to post in this thread but Brock reminded me what I'd want: Vector manipulation. The only real way to beat that is with Imagine Breaker, but of course nobody is going to wish they had that in this thread because nobody in real life has any superpowers, making it useless!
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Air manipulation.

I mean, with air powers you can fly, Force push and pull, and at more advanced levels, blast lightning, become invisible, summon hurricanes and tornados...

Easily the most versatile power commonly available. Your only weakness is being put in a vacuum.
 

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Dr. Javelin said:
Air manipulation.

I mean, with air powers you can fly, Force push and pull, and at more advanced levels, blast lightning, become invisible, summon hurricanes and tornados...

Easily the most versatile power commonly available. Your only weakness is being put in a vacuum.
And you can breath in space! (air bubble around self.)
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
I always found particle manipulation quite interesting.

I.e., making random stuff burst into flames, melt, boil, freeze, turn into hydrogen, etc.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
TankDempsey said:
Teleportation for me i could just go...

WOOH

now im gone

WOOH

im gone again

haha
How can you be gone when you are already gone?
 
Top