Stupid and Random Parodies by NSM (Sprite Comic)

New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
New Super Mario said:
I canceled Struck By Evil, because it was more of a help to start comic making.
BUT YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER
Then you'll be hanging there forever.
If that's how you treat your fanbase, how can you expect fans? *as I get trampled by a stampede of fans*

I'm not trying to derail your thread, I just think it's really disappointing.

Mason said:
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
New Super Mario said:
I canceled Struck By Evil, because it was more of a help to start comic making.
BUT YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER
Then you'll be hanging there forever.
If that's how you treat your fanbase, how can you expect fans? *as I get trampled by a stampede of fans*

I'm not trying to derail your thread, I just think it's really disappointing.
I may start over the comic some time in the future or continue off. We'll see.

I am designing the characters for Navi and Saria right now.

EDIT: Finished those sprites, and I'll work on the comic tomorrow. I'll be adding characters as I go along in the story. Don't know when the first part of the Ocarina of Time parody will be released, but expect it by next week

The first part of the comic will be released this week! Starring:

NSM
Smasher
BBY
Home-Dawg (possibly)

After the first comic, more invites will be sent out!

First comic of The Trumpet of Time! Designed the forest myself. Kinda short, just starting the series. The next one will be 6 squares probably

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/File:SarpToTis1.png

looks good so far, I wanna be in the twilight one as Victoria!

Lily said:
looks good so far, I wanna be in the twilight one as Victoria!
I haven't seen the movies, and most of that one will be really short, cheesy and feature something with the three main characters.

On a side note, next couple issues will be release next week, maybe today if I have time

If you did pokemon anime, I could be Pikachu, and you could use my Pikachu sprites on my Userpedia article

Kirby said:
If you did pokemon anime, I could be Pikachu, and you could use my Pikachu sprites on my Userpedia article
I'll be the rival's main pokémon so use my eevee sprites. (and yes I plan to eat PTR >:D)

Kirby said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Kirby said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Kirby said:
I'll be the rival's main pokémon so use my eevee sprites. (and yes I plan to eat PTR >:D)
wait what
You heard nothing.
I can't see that because my security program banned deviantART.
Because I formed a alliance with your security program to prevent you from knowing my real plans.

Rainbow Dash said:
Kirby said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Kirby said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Kirby said:
wait what
You heard nothing.
I can't see that because my security program banned deviantART.
Because I formed a alliance with your security program to prevent you from knowing my real plans.
My parents banned most websites with images with blood.

Back