Stupid and Random Parodies by NSM (Sprite Comic)

I may do Pokemon, but I'd need some of you guys to help, because I'm unfamiliar with it. It'd have to be really cheesy with some of the ones I know and those really annoying people with the pink and blue hair.

New Super Mario said:
I may do Pokemon, but I'd need some of you guys to help, because I'm unfamiliar with it. It'd have to be really cheesy with some of the ones I know and those really annoying people with the pink and blue hair.
Here

You could have Iris, Harley, Kenny and Brock. They are annoying and easy to parody.

All I have to say is that I hope Snavi becomes a running gag that no one ever forgets in this community's history.

Magus said:
All I have to say is that I hope Snavi becomes a running gag that no one ever forgets in this community's history.
All I know as of now is that he's gonna say a bunch of dumb stuff Navi would say, like "Hey Listen, "Hey", and stuff.

Lily said:
Me gusta.
I could be Zelda *hint hint*.
Possibly. Obviously it will be a girl. There are so many girl roles though, so it's likely you may get in. Unless I switch the gender like i did with Navi to put Smasher in.

Back